Chapter One.

Its August 17, 2016. A week before college starts and I'm getting high with my bestfriend Nyla. She's actually been my only bestfriend who's the only person who has been my only real friend since freshman year of high school. We got into the same college so we decided to move into a condo together. My name is Shawn Elliot.
Nyla: so why are you single again Shawn? She said exhaling smoke from her blunt. We rolled like six so its three for both of us.
Me: because I'm socially awkward, either fuck up something, get cheated on or they get tired of me. I said taking a hit of the blunt I had.
Nyla: if you say so El. She calls me that because of my last name.
Me: you doing all this questioning, why you single Ny? I said chuckling.
Nyla: I don't know. I guess I'm just waiting on the right one. She said looking down.
We finished smoking all the blunts then ate pizza and fell asleep on the couch. The college we got into is the art institute of LA. We both have our own cars, I a matte white Jeep Wrangler and her a matte white Dodge Challenger. We met first period of art class freshman year. After that we were inseparable. Our parents knew it and they loved us and were cool with us hanging out. And now we're on our own going to college and all.

Sensei.