o n e

Sam's POV:

2 days later •

"Dude, Sammy. You gotta get up. We gotta be at the airport in an hour." I heard Skate's voice as he shook me awake.

I sat up and tried to remember last night and why I was at Skate's.

•••

"You're fucked up Sam, let's go." Johnson said, taking the shot from my hand.

"Nah man, I'm good." I said, laughing.

"No. You're high and drunk off your ass, dude. Besides, we're all leaving and we can't leave you here." Johnson said, trying to reason with me but, I wasn't having it.

"I can get myself home. I'm not that fucked up." I waved him off.

Skate then came over, "let's go, bro.", as I finally gave in and went with the guys.

"Where are we going?" I slurred out.

"You're crashing at my place." Skate said.

•••

And I don't remember anything else, before or after that. That's probably a good thing.

I grabbed my pants and shirt off of the floor, smelling them. Not too bad.

I wasn't even going to bother with a shower, knowing that Skate wanted to leave within the next few minutes and would have a bitch fit if we were running late.

"You guys ready?" Nate asked us all as I got to the kitchen. By "us" I mean Johnson, Gilinsky, Swazz and I.

We all nodded and went out and got into his black range rover. Thankfully were only a short fifteen minute drive from the airport. I can't wait to get back and shower.

After spending ten minutes in the parking lot, we finally made our way into the airport.

"What gate?" Swazz asked, as Skate looked at his phone.

"Uh, thirteen." Skate answered, as we walked towards the gate and sat down.

I looked up at the screen above us, listing the flights and where they were.

'Flight 318: Omaha, NE - Just landed'

"Is that your friend's flight?" I asked, pointing up at the screen.

"Yeah, that's Logan's flight." Skate said, putting emphasis on the name. Damn, sorry I forgot.

Skate nudged Swazz and pointed up at the screen, showing him that the flight had landed.

I looked down at my phone, since I hadn't yet all morning. Just a couple texts from my brother and sister.

I noticed a few people start to walk out of the gate but, nobody had came up to us yet. I started to text my brother back before I heard a girl's voice, very loudly.

"Nate! John!" I looked up, and before I knew it, she was in Skate's arms, her legs wrapped around his waist. Probably some fan.

I looked at the gate, security starting to close the doors. Where the hell is their friend?

"I missed you so damn much" Swazz said as he hugged the girl. What?

I looked over and Skate was tearing up.

I nudged Johnson with my elbow, "what's going on here?"

"That's Logan." Johnson said, a 'duh' tone evident in his voice.