t w e n t y - s e v e n

Sam's POV:

"What's up, guys?" Gilinsky asked, walking in with Johnson.

I was on the couch, Savannah in my lap. Swazz was showering, while Logan and Skate went out to pick up lunch for everyone.

"Not much." I said, nodding at him and Johnson.

"Uh, you mind telling us who's kid this is?" Johnson asked, referring to Savannah.

"Logan's niece. She'll be here for the week." I explained, "Savannah, this is Jack and Jack." I introduced. She looked at me with wide eyes, considering they have the same name.

I chuckled, "You can call him G and him J." I said, shortening their last names for her. I'm sure she'll think up a nickname for them as she does everyone else.

"I'm Savannah." She smiled brightly at them and waved.

"Aren't you just the cutest thing?" Johnson gushed and lightly pinched her cheeks, causing her to giggle.

Tez walked in seconds later and looked at me with a raised eyebrow, pointing at her.

"Logan's niece. Her name's Savannah." I said and he nodded.

"Nice to meet you, Savannah. My name's Tez." He smiled at her and she waved.

"Alright, we got lunch!" Skate yelled, walking inside.

I stood up, putting Savannah on my hip and carried her with me to the kitchen. As if on cue, Swazz walked in, back from his shower.

Logan and Skate spread all the food out on the table.

"Ms. Savannah, we got you some chicken nuggets." Skate said, handing her the happy meal box with a small drink.

"Thank you, Uncle Nate." She smiled and blew him a kiss.

I sat down, putting Savannah in my lap, considering there wasn't enough chairs left around the table.

Logan handed me a sandwich from subway. I helped Savannah by pouring some ketchup in the lid of her chicken nugget container.

I looked around and couldn't help but let a smile creep onto my face. This is family. I'd take a bullet for any one of these people.

"There's supposed to be a storm coming in later." Swazz said to Logan. She nodded her head.

"It's okay, Aunt Lo." Savannah said, popping a french fry in her mouth.

"I know, sweetheart. Thank you." Logan smiled at her.

We all joked around and told stories while we finished our lunches.

"Uncle Nate, can you play with me?" Savannah asked as she looked through her toys. He picked her up, putting her on his hip.

"Actually, Van, we're going to the studio. You get to hear us sing." He said and she smiled excitedly.

"Now?" She asked, playing with his bun.

"Yes, love." He chuckled and grabbed his keys.

"I like your hair, Uncle Nate." She said, all of her attention on the bun, as if she had never seen it like that.

"Thank you, Van. I like yours even more." He said while we all walked out of the house.

"Oh, thank you." She smiled. God, do I love that little girl.

"I'll need to get a booster seat for her." Skate said, handing Savannah to Johnson, who was sitting in the backseat of his car.

I got in the back, as did Tez. Logan got shotgun.