e i g h t e e n

Sam's POV: 2 days later

"Logan, wake up. We gotta go catch our flight." I whispered, gently shaking her shoulder.

Last night she stayed over and I'll tell you what, it was an emotional rollercoaster.

When I picked her up at her place, she cried when she said goodbye to Rocco and Savannah. Savannah, of course was crying and cried even more when she saw me. I'll never forget when Sav asked when she'd be able to come over to my "new house" for a sleepover. Of course I promised that it would be very soon.

Rocco thanked me a million times. I'll be honest, I thought he hated me. But, after last night, I felt accepted by him. I'm getting Logan out of here, just like he asked. I'm giving her the life she needs and deserves.

Logan groaned as she slowly sat up, rubbing her face.

"Why so early?" She whispered as she lied her head on my shoulder.

"I know, love, but you can sleep on the plane." I said. She looked up at me with a weak smile. I gave her a quick kiss before I got up to get ready.

"Wanna get a quick shower to wake up a little?" I asked and she nodded, crawling out of bed.

She followed me to the bathroom. I turned on the water as she started to undress herself out of my sweatshirt and her panties.

"It's freezing." She shivered and quickly got into the shower.

I chuckled and undressed myself and joined her.

When I stepped in, she was hugging her body while standing under the warm water.

I pulled her in my arms and kissed her forehead, "we can't be in here too long."

"I know," she sighed, "I'm not gonna bother to wash my hair."

I nodded and washed my own hair while she scrubbed her body. She waited while I washed my body, standing under the water.

She looked so beyond gorgeous. Her eyes were closed as the water streamed down the front of her torso.

We got out of the shower, I handed her a towel and she wrapped it around her body. I wrapped my towel around my waist and proceeded to quickly blow dry my hair.

Logan stood beside me, doing her makeup. I couldn't help but to watch her intently. She's so talented when it comes to makeup. She looks stunning with and without it.

•••

"You have everything?" She asked, for the hundredth time, as we sat in the airport.

"Yes, don't worry." I chuckled and she nodded, still visibly tired.

"We have a few minutes before boarding, why don't you lie down." I suggested, patting my lap. She nodded and situated herself so that her head was in my lap.

I ran my fingers through her hair, as I usually do. She loves it.

We stayed that way for as long as we waited for our flight to board. Which wasn't very long.

•••

"I hope Nate and John don't mind me surprising them." Logan said as we walked into the LAX airport.

"Lil' mama, you know they love you more than anything in the world. They'll be thrilled." I assured her, kissing her knuckles.

As we made our way to the exit to catch our uber, a couple fans stopped us and asked me for a picture, which I of course agreed to. Logan happily took the picture for them and didn't seemed bothered in the least. I love that about her.

We got into the uber, I gave our driver the address to my apartment and he made the drive there. It wasn't very long, considering a live only about 20 minutes away.

"Sorry, it's a mess." I sighed as I opened the door.

I remember making this mess. I was a completely and utter mess when she was mad at me.

"I don't mind." She smiled at me.

"Okay." I smiled back, "Do you mind if I run down and check for any mail?"

"Go ahead." She nodded.

"Alright, just make yourself at home." I kissed her forehead and made my way to the lobby.

Of course, while I was down there I was stopped by multiple people who lived in the building. They asked me where I've been, how I've been doing and who the girl I walked in here with is. God, people are so nosey.

I finally got away from them all and got back up to the apartment and Logan was cleaning up.

"Baby girl, what are you doing?" I asked surprised.

"I'm just cleaning up a bit. I wanted to help you out." She smiled and stood up.

"You really didn't have to at all." I said, hugging her.

"Sammy. I wanted to." She said kissing me.

"You know I love you, right?" I sighed.

"And I love you even more." She smiled brightly. I will never ever get over that perfect smile.

I can't help but to imagine what it will be like to actually live with her one day. I like to think we'd live here for a bit then, move into something bigger once we decided we want to have little Sammy's and Logan's running around. The thought of us having children together in the future is crazy yet, I can hardly wait. I know they'd have the most amazing mother and if I'm half the parent she'll be, I think they'll have a pretty good dad.

God, do I love Logan more than anything in this entire world. She stepped into my life so easily and completely turned it around.

•••

sorry, it's a little short. it's kind of a filler.

skate and swazz are finally gonna be back!

-s.k.