n i n e

3 days later •

Sam's POV:

She was gone. I didn't go to the airport, I couldn't bring myself to see her and I especially didn't want her to see me in the state I was, or should I say am, in.

I regret it with my entire being. I should've went. I should've apologized. I'm such a fucking coward.

But, she's back in Omaha now. I lost my chance with her. I met the most perfect girl in the entire universe and I fucked around and lost her. What kind of idiot does that? Me.

I have to see her. Now.

I then got an idea but, it was a little insane.

I go to Omaha to see her because there's no way in Hell she'll come back to Cali for me.

It's crazy but, I have no other choice. Either this or I lose her forever.

"What's up?" Johnson asked, answering the phone as I called him.

"I need your help, dude." I said urgently as I tried to find the cheapest ticket to Omaha on my laptop.

"Yeah, whatcha need?"

"What's Logan's address?" I asked. It probably sounded absolutely psychotic but, it's what I needed to know.

"What?" He asked, obviously in disbelief.

"Johnson. Seriously, you gotta help me." I begged him, as finalized my ticket purchase.

"Fine." He sighed, "give me a sec."

I waited a few moments, hearing him rustling around.

"I'll text it to you." He said finally.

"Thank you, bro. I owe you one." I thanked.

"Yeah, yeah. Go get her, man." He said, chuckling then hung up.

Johnson is a blessing.

My phone vibrated, it was Johnson, as expected with her address. I didn't recognize that street name so, it was clearly a part of the city I hadn't been to.

My flight left tomorrow morning, thankfully. The sooner I get to her, the better.

I stopped to think.

What if this is all for nothing? What if she doesn't forgive me? What if she never wants to see me again?

I wouldn't blame her if she felt that way but, it's worth a shot I guess.

I grabbed a bag that I'd use as a carry-on. I didn't plan on staying very long so I didn't need to take much. I threw a couple clean outfits in, a phone charger and some other necessities.

I looked at the time on my phone, 9:56 pm.

I should probably shower and attempt a good sleep tonight considering I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow.

I went to my bathroom, turning on the shower and letting it heat up.

I decided to go on social media, tweet and post a few things so that the fans don't go berserk wondering where I am.