t w o

Sam's POV:

It was about 7:00 pm and I had just finished a season of criminal minds on netflix. I have to admit, I'm addicted.

I closed my laptop, not letting myself watch another episode.

As if on cue, Logan's door opened and she walked out. Damn, she slept for a long time.

She was wearing a Dodgers baseball jersey, and  it didn't seem like she had on anything else. But, I wasn't going to complain.

"Do you know where Nate or John is?" She asked me. It's so weird hearing someone call them by their real names.

"I think Swazz is in the living room. I haven't seen Skate in a while though." I answered.

"Is anyone else here?" She asked, looking down the hall.

"Johnson and Gilinsky might be. I don't think they planned on having anyone else over."

"Okay." She smiled, "thank you."

"Anytime." I said and she went back into her room.

A few minutes later, just as I was about to go to the kitchen, she walked out. She had changed into a tank top and nike sweatpants. She still looked hot as hell.

I let her go in front of me, she went and sat on the couch next to Swazz and I went into the kitchen, looking for something decent to eat.

"There's nothing good to eat here." I groaned.

"Skate went to get Chinese, I think." Johnson said, sitting at the bar.

A few minutes later, Skate walked in, carrying a of couple bags. My mouth practically watered at the smell.

He pulled everything out of the bags, handing food to everyone.

"How'd you know what to get me?" Logan asked, laughing a little.

"I know you, Log. You always get shrimp lo mein and white rice." He said.

"I didn't think you'd remember but, thank you." She said, showing that gorgeous smile again.

I sat between Gilinsky and Swazz at the table. While we ate I hardly said a word. I just listened as they talked and laughed about stuff they did in high school together.

I actually learned a lot about Logan within the thirty minutes or so.

She was on the softball and swim team in high school. She was voted best smile in their class, which I was not surprised about, at all. She went to college, recently graduated. Also, she's single, lucky for me.

I started listening to the tv, the news starting to talk about the weather. Something was said about severe storms throughout the area during this week but, I didn't pay it much mind.

"I'm going to shower." Logan said as she got up and threw her trash away, walking down the hall. I took the opportunity and got a good look at her fine ass.

Skate then looked at me with a pissed off expression. I just furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"I've seen you checking Logan out since the airport. I'm not having it, Wilkinson. She's too good for you. You touch her, I'll kill you." All I did was nod.

I threw my trash away and went to my room. I went to my closet and pulled out my stash. I had about an ounce left in the baggie, with a couple papers left. I was about to roll one up, then there was a knock on my door.