Last day of summer

It was the last day of summer vacation. The town of Sodor's teens where enjoying the last day of their break before heading off to school the next day. The teens usually stuck to their individual groups.  The steamys and The Diesels .  The steam gang was hanging out by the railroad tracks. Their usual spot. The track where unused for the most part so they didn't have to worry about a train coming through. James moved part of his bangs out of his face "Dam where did summer go?" He said allowed while the others sat in their usual spots. "We hardly did anything." Gordon said removing his hood. Percy just nodded and unzipped his book bag, handing his friends a can of spray paint each. Every year they made another tag on an old brick wall. All the steam gang made a mark. They made marks like 'Streamy's 4-ever' 'Down with Diesels'  This time around, James sprayed 'Red is Best' Gordon sprayed 'Bigger is better' Percy sprayed '6 Wuz here', 6 being his lucky number. Thomas, who had been scrolling through his phone the entire time decided to finally join in on the conversation and sprayed 'Sodor for life' Everyone sat back down. "So who's got Mr. C for homeroom?" Thomas said pulling his schedule out of his jacket. "I do!" Percy said happily, giving his best friend a high five. "Me and Gordon have Mr. C too" James said looking over his schedule. The last time they all had the same homeroom was back in 9th grade. "who is this Mr. C? I've never heard of him." Gordon said leaning back.  "I heard principle Hat hired him to help keep the Diesels under control." "keep us under control?!?" a rashy voice  broke into the boys conversation. The gang looked over to see a boy. The boy was called Diesel or D10 for some reason. Diesel has shaggy brown hair and green eyes but usually had sunglasses over top of them. Always wore a green shirt, black over jacket and brown pants. He also had a scar across his right eye.

(I don't own the Diesel 10 but I did make my version of him in human form^^)) 

  No one really talked to him but the Diesel gang. He was apparently part of some big shot family who owned a large factory that produced throwing knives, which he always carried around.  "Who is gonna try to keep us under control?" He said again with his two Hench men type boys laughing behind him. "Mr. C is!" Percy shouted trying to sound brave. Diesel growled. The last person who tried to stand up to Diesel got the crap beaten out of him and then left town. "What are you even doing back in town?" Gordon asked. Gordon was intimidated by Diesel like every one else was. Or at least he didn't show it. Diesel walked over and stood directly in front of the steam gang. "I've come back to finish unsettled business. I need to get rid of a certain someone and I need to do it fast. and you all will stay out of my way." He said trying to scare them. Thomas stood up and shouted back. "And what if we don't  let you." Diesel grabbed Thomas by his shirt collar and slammed him against the brick wall "Then I guess I'll have to get rid of you all too." Then he snickered, throwing Thomas back on to the ground. He was about to go after Percy but he was interrupted by one of his buddies. "Uh boss, Some one's coming" The other one nodded "Yeah we should go" Diesel just gave them a look of frustration before returning his attention to the steamy's. "Keep an eye out boys. It's gonna be a long year" Diesel said with a smirk before running off somewhere with his buddies, which he referred to as Splodge from time to time. The gang all let out a sigh of relief once he was gone "That coulda turned ugly" James exclaimed. The other nodded as they heard foot steps approaching them. From around the corner came Toby, and Edward. "Hey guys" Edward said as he sat down on the rail of the track. Edward and Toby lived in town the longest out of the steam gang. Edward's family owned a small place on the outskirts of town. Toby lived in an old log cabin on the edge of the woods. While Edward was brainy, Toby looked like the nerdy type. But was pretty mellow so the others didn't mind. "Hey guys. What's up?" Thomas said looking around, making sure Diesel was gone for sure. "Did you guys here?" "Here what?" Percy said placing the spray paint cans back into his book back. "Apparently, some new students are coming to the high school from America." "Oh yeah, I think I saw one of them moving in right down the road from my house." Thomas said cheerfully.  Gordon gave a disgusted look. "America? Why there?" Toby rolled his eyes "Now don't be like that Gordon.  You don't even know them. Maybe you'll really like them." "As if. Americans are just loud and noisy. Plus they have no manners. Any ways, I must be going." He said standing up. "Already?" James said moving his hair off his face again. "Yes. I told my parents I'd be home by 6 and I am never late." The guys didn't realize the time. They all had to be home by six. "Oh shit yeah we better get going." James said quickly hopping up. Percy and Thomas slowly stood up "Well I Guess we'll see each other tomorrow at school then." Edward said. "yeah see you guys at school." Everyone said their good byes and went home.