Hii

David had finished working on Lauren's car. The sun had set about 2 hours ago. The two were hanging out in the basement which also doubled as a game room. David had distracted himself playing Halo 4 on the XBox. Lauren had attempted to play with him but couldn't get the hang of the game. So, She sat next to him in one of the bean bag chairs, watching happily. "So the blue lady helps you and stuff?" Lauren asked curious. "Cortana" David said laughing "Her names Cortana. She's like a computer who gives me advice as I progress in the game." But you've been ignoring her this whole time and going off on your own" Lauren laughed. David rolled his eyes "Oh hush. It's fun to go your own ways. You explore more of the map that way." Lauren nodded and sat back, watching the game, happily.

----Across town----

"This is Bull shit!" James yelled, frustrated. "Just calm down. You'll get the hang of it. It's just calculus" Edward replied, setting his notebook on the table.  Thomas let out a sigh "This is boring....When are we every gonna need this..." "You'll need it for the final at the end of the semester.." Both James and Thomas were both not doing so well in their Calculus class so Edward had stepped in and offered to tutor them a bit. "You both need at least a C to pass the class." Edward reminded his friends "Actually we only need a D To pass" James interjected. "Do you want to get hired at a place and have them find out you almost failed when of your core classes in high school?" Edward sat back and smirked. James and Thomas let out a huff, knowing that he was right. Thomas opened his text book and note book back up "Fine....Let's just get this chapter finished with..." 

-----Davids house----

Lauren was putting her jacket back on. " Thank you again for fixing my car. Hopefully it won't cause me any more problems" "Well if it does, you know who to call" David said as he handed her her back pack and smiled. Lauren returned the smile. David walked Lauren out to her car. "I guess I better get home or else my family will be having a conniption. They're kinda, well really over protective..." Lauren let out a little  laugh. "Oh yeah.. I remember that..." The two stood awkwardly outside. It was Lauren who broke the silence after a few minutes "Well Thank you again David....I really appreciate it.." David nodded, not knowing how to respond. Lauren opened her car's door, but before she got into the car, she leaned over and gave David a quick kiss on the cheek. Davids face turned immediately red. He stood back and watched as Lauren successfully started her car and began her drive home... 

  I'm back. Sorry I was gone for ever. Some things happened on my deviant art and someone accused me of stealing their character design. Which I would never do. But anyways! I didn't wish to update anything until I got that sorted out which I know have so I'm back. I know this chapter is extremely short but, I just got back into writing and my idea count is non-existent  at the moment. So if anyone has any ideas for the story, please let me know. I'll of course give you credit for the idea!. Also I have a question for you all- who would like to role play with me on Kik? It'd be a Thomas and friends rp. You could be both an engineer and engine if you'd like. Of course oc for engineers/train drivers are welcome. We'd need steam engines and Diesel engines so yeah. If you're interested DM me with ya info and we'll get a group going on kik))