Chapter 41

Charlotte's POV
I can't believe I actually told Joel about the babies. And he didn't tell me that he hated me and he wouldn't see the babies so I'm taking that as a win for me. I have called Alyson and told her the news. She said that we could make a nursery in the extra room. I asked her about rent but she said that we could get extra jobs or ask our parents for help. I told her not to ask her parents and that I would ask mine. She said OK and cancelled the roommate search even though she found a junior who practically begged her for the room. Apparently her name is Danielle and she has a job that pays good money. Alyson is kind of bummed but she loves Denny and she says she'll love the new babies. I feel bad, we could've really used the extra money. I already know we will probably be able to barely pay rent. I want my Mom or Joel to watch the babies while I'm at school but that's too much to ask for. They'll think I'm arrogant and that I don't care for my kids. But I want to get a degree so I can get a job and support my kids. People think I'm doing it for me but it's for my kids so I can get a good job and have them not worry about anything. Maybe I could get a nanny or something?
Selena ' s POV
I'm nervous about Charlotte. She's pregnant and has a lot to think about and I don't want her to stress and have anxiety and endanger the babies. I just want her to relax and be healthy. She's giving me three more grandchildren so I'm going to make sure they come out safely and are the healthiest triplets the doctor has ever seen. That and taking care of the rest of my kids and my husband. That's the only thing I'm concerned about.