Chapter 3

Selena's POV
I heaved a big breath out, and Zedd passed out next to me. We just fooled around. Ever since that dreadful night seven years ago...well, I've just wanted a baby. All of my babies have grown up. Even Scarlett-Tessa was very independent, passing all her courses without any help. Even Reese was branching out. He made three new friends. I just feel so alone. Sure, I have the PR agency and the recording studio but since it became one of the biggest in the industry, it's too big and too hard to figure out. Taylor moved to New York since Candace and Zia live there with their families. Yes, they're twenty-three. And yes Zia has a baby boy and Candace is married but so is Zia. And Demi spends most time with her family especially since she just had a baby girl (Jocelyn) it was a miracle. Doctors couldn't believe it, especially since she couldn't have any more kids after Roger. Jocelyn is now nine months and so amazing. Even though I have six kids, I wish I had so many more. Maybe ten or something. Anyway, I'm trying really hard. And if doesn't help that Zedd's thirty-nine. I'm thirty-seven. I just want a baby so much.
***
Charlotte's POV
I walked into Mr. Dee's classroom feeling like shit. I had a headache, I was sore, and exhausted. That's what I get for losing my virginity. I slunk down into my seat, my sunglasses on. Haley sat next to me, her ombré hair all curly and gorgeous looking. "Did you get drunk last night or something?" She asked. I shook my head. "I was up t'ill two in the morning...with Joel." I hinted. Her eyes bugged out and she starting clapping. "You go girl! I told you that sex was the right thing to do." Haley squealed softly. "Then why do I feel like shit?" I demanded. "Maybe you did it wrong." She said. I let out a laugh. "You can't do it wrong. It's still a p in your v." I said. She rolled her eyes. "There are different ways. Trust me." I shrugged and Mr. Dee walked in. A couple of minutes later, Joel and his lacrosse friends flooded in. They're lucky Mr. Dee used to play lacrosse in college. I rolled my eyes playfully at Joel and he winked at me. I smiled.