Chapter 20

Selena's POV
I can't tell Zedd. Or Charlotte, or Trent, or any of the kids. They'd be shocked and probably appalled. Me, having a baby at my age? Plus, Scarlett'll be jealous. And Zedd shocked. But hopefully happy. I paced around my room. Then, my throat began to feel hot and I felt chunks start to rise. I ran into the bathroom just in time. After a few minutes I stopped, feeling awful. "Why are you making mommy sick?" I demanded, facing my stomach. You couldn't see it. My stomach was still flat. I wish I could at least tell that I was pregnant. "Selena?" Zedd asked. I looked up. "In the bathroom!" I called. He walked in and sat next to me. "Hey. Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded. "Good. Charlotte, Denny, and Joel are coming for dinner." Zedd told me. I nodded and got up. "I'll start to make dinner." I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. As I was making pasta, I realized I'd be due in May. Spring time. That made me feel good. I started to sing as I cooked which relaxed me. I was back to feeling good. Feeling like my usual self. I was humming and singing and laughing. Someone came up behind me and kissed my cheek. "You seem to be in a good mood." Zedd told me. I nodded. "Dinner smells great." He added. "Thanks, it'll be ready in half an hour." I said and he went into the living room. I can't believe I'm pregnant. And three weeks. I had no clue. No clue that I was going to be another Mom. Well, to another child.

We all ate, Daphne and Nathan on their phones, Charlotte was putting Denny down for a nap and Joel was still in class. Also, Reese and Scarlett were talking and laughing. Zedd was reading the newspaper from this morning and I couldn't keep down dinner. Unfortunately, morning sickness happens at every moment of the day. I walked quickly to the bathroom and barely missed the floor. After my stomach was empty with nothing but my organs to vomit out, I walked back into the kitchen, very mellow. "I just remembered, that someone didn't flush." I lied and sat down. Zedd looked very confused and worried. If he suspects anything... No. He doesn't. He won't. Not now.
***
Nathan's POV
I glared as Daphne and Jason kissed. The other dumbasses at their tables whoop'ed and cheered. Daphne and Jason smiled and pecked each other again. I rolled my eyes. How could Daphne date that idiot Jason. I hung out with the jocks (Triton, Ashton, and Chris) and sure, I'm dating Janna Persons. But I don't want my sister going out with some dick. Plus, they make out....his tongue in her mouth....shudder. She can do so much better.  Anyway, I felt someone stand in front of me, and I slowly looked up to see a yellow crop top and a pair of red high waisted shorts. Then I looked up to fully see Jules standing with her friends (Agnes, and Fiona) "Hey babe!" She exclaimed, her thick brown hair bouncing around. Even when she was talking to me, I couldn't help but watch my sis and Jason.