Chapter 32

Selena's POV
It's been two weeks since Zach and Gemma were born. They are adorable and the smallest things ever. Gemma is only five pounds seven ounces and Zach is six pounds three ounces. Zach looks like Zedd minus the stubble, and Gemma looked like Charlotte. Blonde but with hazel eyes. She's so beautiful. Daphne, Nathan, Reese, and Scarlett were all there for the births. Trent and Charlotte were with Denny. But they came over right after. Charlotte even had tears in her eyes. Trent was also emotional. He refrained from bringing his new girlfriend Bianca. Joel was there too and Denny. Charlotte looks great, as she did before the pregnancy. Her blonde hair was still pretty light but in some way she looked more mature. Like twenty maybe. And she's turning eighteen in only seven months. Denny will turn one in three months. Everyone in my family's life is changing. I feel so old. I remember to when I was twenty-four and was pregnant with Charlotte. That was seventeen years ago. Wow. Life went by in a flash. I just hope my life with Gemma and Zach doesn't go by as fast.
***
Charlotte's POV
I hovered over Denny and watched as he slept. A bit creep, maybe but he's my son and I love him to pieces. He has brown hair and beautiful green eyes. Just like Joel. I can't believe I had him almost a year ago. It seems like so little amount of time has past. I still don't know how I'm going to tell Joel about Harvard. He'll be angry. Sure, but not for long. Hopefully. Maybe him and Denny'll move with me. We'll buy an apartment close to campus. And after I graduate, we'll move back and continue on our life. It's the perfect plan. I sighed and kissed Denny's cheek. Then I felt a pair of arms on my waist. I smiled. "Hey babe." Joel said and kissed my neck. "Hey, I have something to tell you..." I said. "Yeah, what is it babe?" He asked. "I...I got into Harvard." I said and it was silent.