Chapter 2

Selena's POV
(Seven years later)
I kissed Zedd on the cheek and poured myself a cup of coffee. "Morning!" I chirped. "And a good one at that." Zedd replied. I smiled. Charlotte walked in, her phone attached to her hands. "Char-" I started. "I know I know, but I'm texting Joel about tonight." She said. I still can't believe that 1) my little girl's sixteen or 2) that she's in a serious relationship with a great guy. Then, fifteen year old Trent came barreling down the stairs, his shaggy brown hair all in his beautiful face. "Hi Trent." I sang. He looked up and smiled. "Hey Mom." He said back. Then, the thirteen year old twins came in together (so cute). Daphne now had pretty lavender locks that looked so soft and amazing. Her green eyes shone and she was a bit shorter than Charlotte who was pretty tall. Nathan had a brown crew-cut and dimples. He was decently tall for thirteen and had girls flocking to him all the time. "Reese!" I called. Then, Reese ran down, his dirt blonde hair reaching his chin. He was in fact, nine years old. "Scarlett-Tessa is sick. She's puking right this second." Reese reported. I nodded and ran up to the bathrooms. I got in just as Scarlett-Tessa was dry-heaving. "Oh baby." I sighed sadly. It was mostly said because Scarlett-Tessa was the smallest things ever. She's seven and four foot three and only weighing sixty-four pounds. We feed her a lot but she doesn't gain a pound. "Hey sweetie. Are you ok?" I asked. She shook her head and started to cry. "Mommy's here." I comforted as she cried into my shoulder.
***
Charlotte's POV
I walked out the front door, my backpack on, my shades on, and Nova and Haley waiting in Nova's baby blue convertible. "Hey Char." Nova said. "Hey. Are we picking up Lucy?" I asked. They nodded. "Duh." Haley said in a bored tone. I shrugged and climbed into the backseat. "So, are you and Joel going to..." Nova laughed. "Shut up!" I shrieked. "Calm Char. But seriously are you guys going to have sex?" Nova tried again. I rolled my eyes. "I have no clue." I said truthfully. I've been dating Joel for one year now and we said we would do it when the time was right, I mean I'm sixteen and he's seventeen. "Well, it wouldn't hurt to lose your V-card before senior year. At least no one will think you're a prude." Haley commented as we pulled up to Lucy's house. Lucy walked up her us, her long black glossy hair flowing behind her. She'd even dyed it magenta at the bottom. She was wearing a white t-shirt and a red flannel over it, her boyfriend jeans hanging below her knee. "Hey Lucy." Nova and Haley greeted in unison. Every since freshman year, me and Lucy have become best friends with Haley and Nova instead of Paisley, Amanda, and Avery. Mostly because at fourteen, Amanda got pregnant. It was a girl and a boy. She named them Burt and Trisha. Ever since, people think she's a pre-teen whore. Guys won't date her and she got pregnant by this guy who moved to Sweden last summer. He didn't care about the babies anyway. Sure I miss them but I can ruin my reputation. I'm a cheerleader and a gymnast with a high IQ and GPA. I also have a lacrosse boyfriend, Joel Horton. He's so sweet and so hot. It's amazing.