Chapter 7

Charlotte's POV
Telling my Mom was easy, but has it ever been easy for a teenage girl to tell her overprotective Dad that she's pregnant? I don't think so. It will be even harder telling Joel though. My Dad will eventually be ok with me having the baby but will Joel? He's popular and smart and going to Stanford. I'm sure he'd dump me and his baby to live out his dreams and I don't blame him. I ran downstairs to eat breakfast. Sure it's Saturday but I still like to get up early. I put on a yellow form-fitting tank top, a Hollister sweatshirt, sweats, and my fuzzy socks. Even though it's one hundred degrees outside, I feel cold. I took out toast from the fridge and popped it in the toaster. Then, I got out some jam, peanut butter, and Nutella. (Sounds gross, right?) Dad came down as I was slathering some Raspberry jam on my toast. He chuckled. "No yogurt?" He asked. I smiled and shook my head. "I'm hungry today." I said. "Well you should be after you threw up last night." He said. I nodded and continued making my breakfast.

After lunch, I had thrown up three times already. And I was already feeling nauseous. I'd been putting off going to the doctor because when I do...this all becomes real. And I don't want this to become real. Then, I have to deal with the responsibility of raising a child and I have to become a teen mom. Everyone at school will think I'm a slut. Nova and Haley will probably dump me, maybe Lucy will still be my friend. I'm not too hopeful.
Two days later
Charlotte's POV
I sat in front of him, my stomach full of butterflies. "This is going to be hard...but I'm pregnant."