Chapter 25

Selena's POV
I'm three months and I want everyday to be forty-eight hours so I can have as mug time with these babies as I want. I never want them to come out because they are actually my last kids. No more kids after them. Charlotte's right, I need to focus on my grandchild. And maybe soon grandchildren. Anyway, I feel bad about the whole Denny fiasco. Doctors said there was a chance he could've died. If that happened to Charlotte and Joel and it was my fault, I couldn't live with myself. Charlotte's my baby girl. She's the first baby I've ever had. She was the only one of my babies to be hospitalized for about a year after they were born. And now she is a beautiful young lady with a family to deal with. I shouldn't be making her baby's life and her life miserable. That's why I suggested she send Denny to Bee Falls Daycare. That's where I sent Trent, Daphne, and Nathan. I'm really happy for her but I don't want to keep screwing up her life.
***
Charlotte's POV
It's been two weeks since the Denny thing. I haven't been to school since. My Mom recommended Bee Falls Daycare and I will send Denny there...when I stop being afraid of what'll happen to him. He needs time to heal. The doctor said so. I just don't have the heart to leave him, I love him so so so much and I never want to let him go. It's just so hard being a parent. Now I understand my Mom's struggles. I mean she's had six kids and is about to have eight. And she's always as cool as a cucumber. I'm not sure if I'll have any more kids after Denny. I'm just so tense and nervous and stressed right now. I mean I have exams in a couple of months and college essays to send out. I'm glad I'm not pregnant because being stressed isn't good when you're pregnant. I really hope things speed by.