Chapter 29

Selena's POV
I sat on the couch, my huge stomach looking at me. I smiled and ran my hand over it. I'm seven months pregnant, and I can't wait to meet the twins. It's weird I've had almost two sets of twins in my life. That's cool. Really cool. I'm just sad I haven't seen Charlotte since the Denny scandal four months ago. I miss my first daughter. I miss her so much. She's only seventeen. And I miss my Denny too. He needs a grandma in his life. When he'll be an adult, (21) I'll only be 59! That's so young. Especially for a grandma. Anyway, I got up to use the bathroom and I could barely stand up. My belly has grown twice the size in the last month. I held onto the couch before I steadied myself. I sighed and walked slowly into the kitchen George having to sit down on a stool. "Zedd!" I called and he immediately ran downstairs. "Selena! Are you ok? Are you in labor?" He asked. I laughed and shook my head. " I can barely stand up, I feel like I have cramps." I said and he nodded. "I'll call the doctor." He said and picked up a phone.

I sat in the chair, Zedd by my side, waiting for the doctor to come in. I was nervous, hoping what happened during my last pregnancy. The doctor finally came in, smiling. "Hello Selena, I just looked at the test results and all that happened was the babies had a growth spurt and you need to be hospitalized." The doctor said and I let out a sigh of relief. "So they're healthy?" I asked and she nodded. "So, do we go to the hospital and get a room?" I asked and she nodded. "I'll be there to help you get in. Go home, pack some things and go to the hospital." She told me and I nodded. Zedd helped me into the car and home. I packed a bag with clothes and books, my laptop, my phone, and some DVD's.

I sat in my bed, watching movies on my laptop with Zedd and some of the kids. Mostly Nathan, Reese, and Scarlett. I love my family so much and I can't wait for it to be expanded.