Chapter 28

Selena's POV
I'm six months pregnant and sad. Only three months left. I want there to be nine more at least. Zedd has been really helping me out and we're excited. Theses are our last kids. Anyway, I'm craving a lot of stuff, from churros to TV shows. Right now I'm eating cheese, jalapeños and olives pizza with Brisk lemonade and watching Say Yes to the Dress. Zedd is with me, grabbing a third slice of pizza. "That girl doesn't look good. She should get a form fitting dress, that'll suit her better." Zedd said and I laughed. I continued eating my pizza and the woman tried on a form fitting dress and she looked amazing. I looked at Zedd with wide eyes. "You were right Zedd! How is that?" I joked and he smiled. We hugged and laughed as she chose the ugly puffy dress. We spent the after watching reality shows until Trent walked in, crying. "Trent?" I asked. "What happened?" He continued to cry into my shoulder. "...Kennedy..." Was all he whispered. I sighed and brought him over to the couch where Zedd still sat. I wrapped Trent in a blanket and we snuggled until Daphne and Scarlett came in. "Hey guys." They said and joined us. We ended up watching stupid reality TV until I realized it was 6:45. I quickly called KFC and ordered delivery. It came and all of us pigged out. It was great.
***
Charlotte's POV
I sat in the kitchen, a handful of college letters on the counter. Joel and Denny were asleep so it was perfect. I opened the first from UCLA. We're sorry to inform you...crap. I opened the second from NYU. Crap time two. I sighed and opened one for USC dammit! I finally had one from Harvard which I applied to for fun. We'd like to congratulate you..holy hell. Wtf? Wtf? Harvard just accepted me? Is this some joke? The crest seems real. The paper feels expensive. Did I just get into Harvard?