Chapter 44

Charlotte's POV
I'm so happy. I have three new beautiful kids. Maeve, Cruz, and Harmony in that order. It was excruciating and long but worth it. They don't have much hair but I can tell that Maeve and Cruz have blonde hair and Harmony has brown hair. Denny has met the kids and already loves them. He can't wait to be able to play with Cruz. Joel cries whenever he holds them and it's so sweet. He said Maeve and Harmony are his little girls.  I've realized that all three of them have blue eyes. I'm so excited to see them grow up. I've also decided to let them and Denny stay with Joel and Jordyn while I finish the year. Then I will spend all summer with them and go back in the fall so I can get a degree. Joel and I agreed that next year he would drop the kids off every Friday afternoon after my classes end and pick them up every Sunday evening. I wish I could see them every day but I need to get this degree for me and them. I need to be able to provide for them. Joel has a job at some company and pays for most things. I need to be able to repay him.

Selena ' s POV
I'm so excited that Charlotte had Maeve, Cruz, and Harmony. They are gorgeous and adorable. She's decided to leave them with Joel along with Denny for the rest of the year, visiting them every Saturday and Sunday. I wish she'd stay but I understand. I know now why she wants that degree so bad. She doesn't want to piggyback on me and my money. Zedd thinks they look so freaking adorable and I agree. Maeve, the oldest reminds me of, Daphne for some reason. Her face. Cruz is a spinning image of Charlotte and Harmony looks so different from the rest of them. She has from what I can tell brown hair and a heart shaped face with a button nose. Charlotte tells me that she got some of me in her which is cute.