Chapter 30

Selena's POV
I sat in my hospital room, watching some YouTube on my laptop. I was mostly watching Demi, and Taylor's old songs. It's been forever since I've spoken to them. Even Vanessa. I picked up my phone and dialed Demi's number. She picked up on the second ring. "Hello." She asked. "Demi, it's me, Selena." I said. "Oh, Selena! I haven't spoken to you in a year or two." She said. I nodded. "How's Stephanie, Daffodil, and Roger?" I asked. "They're great! Stephanie's in Princeton, Daffodil's a junior in high school and Roger's a seventh grader." Demi said. I smiled. "That's great. Well, I'm pregnant." I announced. "Again?" Demi asked, surprised. "Yeah, almost nine months." I said. "Well, that's great!" Demi said. "These are the last babies I swear!" I said. "Oh, you're having twins?" Demi asked and I said yes. We promised we'd talk soon and I called Taylor next. She picked up on the third ring. "Hey Tay, it's Selena." I said. "Selena! Hi! It's been forever." Taylor said. "Yes." I answered. "Well I'm just with my adorable granddaughters Mila and Darlene." Taylor said. "That's great! How many do you have?" I asked. "Well Mila is Zia's daughter and Darlene is Candace's first daughter. Zia has two more sons and Candace another daughter and a son. Candace is even nine months pregnant and in labor. That's why I have the girls and Calvin has the boys. And the two year old, Vicky, is asleep upstairs." Taylor said. "Wow, well do any of your boy's  have children?" I asked. "No, but Chris is married and they are planning on kids. And the two others are too young. Also Danielle is only fifteen." Taylor said. "Well I'm pregnant." I said. "Wow! That's amazing! How many months?" Taylor asked. "Nine actually just waiting." I said. I could sense her smiling. We talked for a while until the baby woke up and she needed to check on her. I hung up and continued to watched TV until I could feel water dripping.