How it all begins

I arrive to a familiar place that I have yet to enter. A place that is dreaded by the entire teenage race. As we pull up I'm forced to say goodbye to whatever self dignity I had left. So this is where my life ends, the place that tears apart a girls confidence and turns guys into meat heads. Highschool.

"Bye Alex!" My sister Victoria yells as she scurries of to class. Her dark brown hair flowing behind her as she pushes past the thousands of students trying to get to their lockers.

"Bye." I mumble not loud enough for anyone to hear.

I stumble my way over to a large hallway filled with bright blue lockers. I immediately find my locker. I reach for the dial trying to remember my combination. Pulling a piece of paper out from my pocket i try again. Still struggling for what seems like forever I manage to finally get it open. I pile my textbooks and folders into the locker and take what I need. Checking the time on the clock just above the lockers I realize I need to get to English class. I rush over and into Mrs. Johnson's class right as the bell rings.

"Glad to see you could join us Ms. Cooper." Mrs. Johnson say eyeing me from her desk.

I make my way to my seat towards the back of the classroom. I notice a few people laughing and some just staring as I sit down. Typical.I pull out a piece of paper and try to focus my attention on the board and writing down notes, that is until I feel someone watching me.

I slowly look around trying not to seem to weird. I notice that there is no one starring at me, everyone was just doing what they always do. The meat heads in the very back of the classroom are on their phones or talking, the 'popular' girls are just gossiping about god knows what, and the people like me who are actually paying attention are writing down notes and listening. I avert my gaze from the students and back to the board where I see the words 'homework' written in bold letters. Great first day back and I already have homework.

Soon enough class is over and I make my way to my locker again. On my way make a mental note to remember to do my homework. I however can't stop thinking about who was watching me. Maybe I'm just being paranoid or maybe there was someone staring at me. I push it to the back of my mind and go along with the day.

Suddenly a question pops into my head and I wonder where my friend Teresa is. I haven't seen her all day and it's not like her to not show up. You see her and I are what the school likes to call geeks, nerds, freaks etc. and as our geeky selves it's not like us to skip school. Without warning a hand covers my mouth muffling my screams.

I have no clue who is it but whoever it is has a death wish.