Breakfeast Buddies

*Victoria's POV*

I woke up to familiar smell. Something so delicious it can't be real. I checked my callander on my phone. Wow nothing. Today isn't special so how could I be smelling this amazing scent. Someone must've died!

I was reluctant but hopeful while getting out of bed. I threw on a robe and tiptoed down the stairs. I heard laughter and voices coming from down stairs. Someone couldn't died if they are all happy. Well it could've been aunt Macy. I'd be happy. That's besides the point.

I reached the kitchen door and pushed it open slowly listening to the slight creak it made.

"What happened?" I asked worried becoming face to face with Teresa and Alex.

"Nothing happened to us but are you okay?" My sister asked eyeing me.

"You- you made food? How?" My sister began to laugh as Teresa just smiled.

"We stayed up all night and thought might as well make breakfeast. I'm guessing you'd like some?"

"Yes please!" I screamed. I ran over to the food and snatched it before anyone could change their minds.

*Alex's POV*

I laughed at my sister and began to get myself some food. My phone started to buzz so I picked it up. My alarm had been going off, I guess my phone didn't plan my sleep schedule either. I noticed a text from Nathan.

*Text messages*

Giraffe🦒: Goodmorning Shorty

Alex: Goodmorning Nathan

Giraffe🦒: wow I didnt actually expect you to be awake early

Alex: well theres a lot you don't know about me

Giraffe🦒: oh yeah, like what?

Alex: Likeeee I made breakfeast so come over

Giraffe🦒: lol I'm on my

Alex: did you just say lol

Giraffe🦒: shut up shorty

*end of texts*

I smiled and set my phone down.

"Who's that?" Victoria asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"No one in particular nosy."

"Aweee mhmm sure."

"I make you breakfast and you go and start interrogating me, how rude." I gasp. She laughs walking out of the kitchen and into the garage.

There was a knock at the door and I smiled to myself. I walked over to it and answered it. To my surprise it was Ethan.

"Oh hey Ethan?"

"What not excited to see me?"

"Hmm not sure yet, will you be falling of my hammock again cause if so then I'm ecstatic." I smirked. He rolled his eyes and then gave me a hug.

"Common in. Teresa's in the kitchen. Don't eat all my food!"

I was about to close the door when I see  Nathan walking up.

"Morning Shorty." He smiles, his voice raspy. I take in his appearance to see he was in a tshirt and joggers with messy hair.

"Morning Nathan." I smile back. I drag him inside and sit him down.

"Mmm pancakes." Ethan and Nathan hummed together. We all laughed and continued eating.

"Hey Alex, why didn't you invite Nick over?" Ethan asked.