Him and His Letter Man Jacket

"Y-you what?" Nathan asked walking closer to me. I backed into the desk sitting behind me, causing me to stop. He stopped right in front of me, leaning down and placing his hands on the desk. Starring deeply into my eyes making my heart race.

"I-I said yes."

His hot breath was blown onto my face everytime he exhaled. I watched as his eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. My mouth watered and my throat became dry. His lips were inching towards mine.

"Ahem." I looked away and over towards the doorway, I saw Nick standing there heartbroken.

"Sorry if I was interrupting." He growled before walking away and out the front doors.

"Nick wait!" I chased after him, the bell rang in the distance but I didn't care. I kept chasing him, running between the cars in the parking lot. He stopped and unlocked his door. I quickly shut it and blocked him from leaving.

He sighed, leaning against his car, running his fingers through his hair. "Why?"

"Why what?" I asked mistakenly when I knew exactly what he was asking.

"Why were you like that?"

"We were just having a conversation. I would never cheat on you or anyone for that matter." I sighed leaning next to him, running my fingers through his hair. "We are just ...... friends. That's all we will ever be."

"How am I supposed to believe that he is going to stay away from you?" He argued.

"You don't need to trust him. I just need you to trust me. And I know thats harder said than done. It will take sometime but we just started dating, so first we need to get to really know each other."

He sighed nodding but kissed my cheek while pulling me into an embrace. 

"Let's go home?" He urged. I didn't want to but after almost losing him, I knew this wasn't the time to say no. Plus something about Nick is so hard to say no to.

We got in his car and drove over to his house. When we arrived he grabbed my hand and we snuck in through his window, since his parents were home. I lifted myself up and over the windowsill and fell directly onto his bed. He chuckled softly before doing the same. We ended up sitting so close I could almost hear his heartbeat.

"You are so hot." He smirked leaning in close to me. He began kissing my neck.

"U-um thanks." I said offering back a small smile. He began to tower over me, leaving me to lay down. His hands slid up to my waist. He leaned in enough that our lips almost touched.

"Ive never had my first kiss..." I blurted out. He looked at me shocked but smiled.

"Maybe we start in a different order?" He asked, his hand sliding down my waist to my thighs. My breath became quick and my stomach spun. Everything was becoming foggy and I realized I was panicking. This is not what I had in mind. I was so terrified and yet even more scared to say no.

His breath on my neck was somehow only becoming slower. It was as if he was so confident in the fact that he's done this before. Knowing this only making me more nervous. I held my breath begging to pass out, anything to make this go away. He grazed my thigh but to my surprise, this is where he stopped. He looked at me sincerely and kissed my forehead.

"I-I-" I started before being interrupted.

"Nicky!" His little sister, I assume, screamed running in his room and attacking him with hugs. I pretented to laugh and watched her attack her big brother. He sighed and yelled for her to leave. She instead decided to stay. For some reason I wasn't sad about us being interrupted. I was very thankful, I was so uncomfortable. I wasn't quite sure what had just happened and I dont know what I would've said if she hadn't entered.

"You okay?" He asked pushing my hair out of my face. I still was trying to regain control over my breath.

"Yeah sorry!" I said shaking my head clearing my thoughts. He took my hand and kissed my cheek, earning a loud 'ew' from his little sister. He gave her a look and then shooed her out the door. In this moment I felt utterly and completely stuck but I couldn't tell if that was mine or his fault.
______________________________________ sorry it's so short but it's just a quick update. Btw also sorry for not updating in a while I've been busy with school and life so it's been hard. I will be updating more and just so you know I'm starting a new series. It's a fan fiction off of Jack Johnson anyways you won't be able to read it till its done but just a heads up. Anyways thanks for the votes and comments and reads littlerly love you guys so freaking much. Thank ya.