Chapter 4: The Many Fears Of Danielle

"Danielle, Dane, Danny!" I groaned and turned over on my side. "Get your adorable little j-lo butt up!"

"I do not have a j-lo butt!" I objected even though it was true. I don't like my butt. Never have, never will.

"Don't deny the truth!" she yelled pulling me off the couch. "Hurry up and eat breakfast. We are going somewhere today."

I stood up and looked at Haley. She was fully dressed and nicely groomed. "Why you so pretty?" I asked letting out a yawn.

"It runs in the family," she continued pushing me to the kitchen table. "What would you like to drink, my lady?"

"I would like some whine and maybe a little champagne later."

"Chocolate milk it is," she grabbed out a glass and poured chocolatey liquid into the cup. "Here you go my dearest."

"Thanks," I said reaching out and grabbing the glass.

"I made pancakes and bacon. I can whip you up an omlette if you like?"

"She cooks, she cleans, what can't this beautiful woman do?!" I shouted to the world. She laughed at me.

"Well for starters I don't know how to ride a bike, and is that a yes or a no on the eggs?" I nodded a yes and sipped some of the milk.

Two cats came bounding into the kitchen. Bear rubbed up against my leg. I reached down and pet his soft head. "Well good day to you sir."

"Meow, meow..." he purred against my hand.

"Breakfast is severed, Madame," she said in a French accent while handing me a plate of food.

I took my time in eating. On the other hand Haley kept bugging me to hurry it up.

I decided to let her dress me today since I was to tired to "function properly on my own". Her words not mine. She dressed me casually today. Which confused me entirely since she liked me to be pretty 24/7.

I wore some not-so-tight skinny jeans a light blue v-neck, a black sweater and my favorite pair of vans.

"I'm ready and why won't you tell me where we are going?" I sat on the couch almost drifting back to sleep. I am not a morning person never was never will be.

"Well it would ruin a perfectly good surprise if I told you now and plus you hate surprises so it makes it even better!" she laughed and pulled me back onto my feet.

"Ugh, why, why fair maiden? Why do you tease me in these such acts that you do so well?!" I shouted dramatically. She curtsied and began motioning me to her car.

"We're off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of oz!" she started skipping with me dragging behind.

"What are you on?" I asked.

"It's called life, and I'm living it!" she kissed me on the cheek and pushed me into the car.

"No need to gracefully seat me in my carriage," I glared at her.

"Oh shuddup." she quickly buckled in and started the car.

"I'm going back to sleep. Wake me when we get there." she nodded and began driving us to who-knows-where. Within five minutes of being in the car I fell asleep.

"Hey Danielle wake up! We're here!" Haley shook me awake.

"I'm awake, I'm awake!" I shouted almost falling out of the car. "Where are... Oh no," I looked at the sign. "Haley you've got to be kidding me..."

Rockclimbing.

----------------------------------------------

Hey, I'm Sasha and thanks for reading so far. It's kinda slow right now but I don't want to get into the story so quickly like almost every other werewolf wattpad story.

And I'm sorry these chapters are so short, blarg. I just wanted to give you guys something in the meantime to read.

Leave suggestions and other comments below. I have chapters racked up now but they are not in order so I will be posting chapters more often now. I've been sick for the past month and it sucks.

Fan

Vote 

Comment 

:D

-----------------------------

Copyrighted Material

All Rights Reserved

-----------------------------