Chaper 9: Christmas Morning

Chapter 9: Christmas Morning

I was tucked nicely in my queen size bed with a werewolf on my right- wait what? Oh yeah that's right my dog had turned out to be a werewolf.

"Good morning," I said sitting up in bed. Max let out a loud yawn.

"Mornin'," he said getting up. "Well I'm hungry, and I'm tired of eating your crummy dog food."

"Hey! I spent a lot of money on that stuff. It's supposedly the best and tastiest for dogs." I objected.

"Yes that would be true, if I were a dog." he thought for a little bit and continued, "You know what I mean. I enjoy cooked food."

"Oh okay, but first you have to take me to the doctors," I said standing up. I let out a long sigh.

"But, but it's Christmas morning!" he whined grabbing onto my arm and pulling me back into bed.

"Oh, that's right. Um, you need to change." he shrugged his shoulder and began putting on the jeans. "I mean change as in into little Maxy the wolf."

"Whyyy..." he whined and jumped onto my bed. I folded my arms.

"Well because of my mom."

"And?"

"She would ask questions like; why is there a boy in my house? Where's Max? I'm calling the cops!" I imitated my moms voice.

"Fine," he laid on my bed and began shifting. This time I didn't look away.

"Come on, let's go downstairs." I grabbed the presents from my closet and brought them down with us.

"Oh Danny you're up!" my mom yelled from the kitchen. "I made waffles."

Max's ears perked up and he began wagging his tail. "I'll give you some don't worry."

"Bark!" he barked in agreement and rubbed up against my side.

"Someone looks happy?!" my mom said as she saw Max bound into the kitchen.

"Can you help me?" I asked my mom but Max responded first by pushing out a dining table chair for me. "Thanks."

"I see you have a little helper." my mom said placing a plate full of waffles, bacon, eggs, and strawberries on it.

"Yep," I said grabbing one of the waffles. I ripped off a piece and handed it to Max. He gladly took it and laid down.

I began eating the scrumptious breakfast. Every thirty seconds or so Max would put his large head on my lap an beg for more food.