Chapter 11

Natsu's Pov, 

After the greenhouse Lucy and I got to the Strauss Cafe. Mira was letting us have what ever we wanted on the house. Mostly just for Lucy. I put my arm around Lucy, kissed her cheek before we went inside the cafe. I noticed Lucy was a little bright red afterwards making me smirk. "There you guys are" Mira giggled rushing over, stealing Lucy from me and hugged her. I glared at Mira upset as she giggled. "Lucy let's have a girl chat, you can also order what you want" Mira then pulled away from the hug and dragged Lucy off.

I watched as Mira took Lucy up to the bar type area where the others girls where. Lucy smiled at them as I walked over to the table to see the guys sitting there already. Gajeel and Gray smirking at me. "So Natsu why are you two late?" they asked as I rolled my eyes. "Don't make me call Erza" I threatened as they both then sweat-dropped at the Red Devil's name. I soon joined them in sitting down, sitting at a seat so I could see Lucy. "Your being a tad too over protective" Jellal pointed out as I didn't move my eyes.

"Just proves he really dose show feelings" Laxus replied with a chuckled as I wanted to glare at him but what came first was making sure my Lucy was safe. I wasn't sure if Lisanna was working around now and I had to make sure nothing happened to Lucy...

Lucy's Pov, 

Mira was freaking out about her new 'OTP'. NaLu. It was kinda funny, it made me giggled as Mira was making the kitchen behind her make about 40 pizzas for the group. "Lucy want a Strawberry Milkshake? Mira's milkshakes are to die for" Erza had love hearts in her eyes as I nodded. Mira smirked and already was off around the bar making me the milkshake. Juvia's face soon turned red as we looked at her confused. "J-Juvia just remembered about the sleep over on Saturday" Juvia whispered making mine and Levy's cheeks burn up.

Mira was so evil, she got Virgo to let us girls get a little drunk.....

~Flash Back~Lucy's Pov~

Us girls had had some drinks that Virgo had hidden downstairs in the basement. It shocked me that she had vodka. "Sooooo Lucyyyyy" Mira smirked, the devil glinted in her eyes. Erza sighed, shaking her head as Levy and Juvia just giggled. "Yes Mira?" I asked as she hugged my arm. "Have you and Natsu done it yet?" Mira asked smirking as my cheeks burned up in a matter of seconds. Like I didn't see that coming. "WHAT? NO" I answered while shouting as Mira giggled and then let go of my arm.

"I thought Natsu would of done it with you by now" Mira was then thinking, her smirk growing as she was so planning something. I really didn't like that. "What's wrong with that, Gajeel and I haven't done it yet also" Levy mumbled and soon covered her mouth fast. Her cheeks burning up like fire as Mira clapped her hands excited. I guessed the saying it right, Drunks mans words is a sober mans thoughts. "I thought it would be Gray and Juvia to do it last" Mira then mumbled. 

"Well no Juvia and Gray-Sama already done it" Juvia replied and then covered her mouth. Mira fangirled, clapping her hands excited as Juvia's face was redder than Erza's hair. "Well me and Laxus have done it and I know Erza and Jellal have too" Mira then smirked as Erza's cheeks went a little red. Mira was so evil right now! 

~Flash Back Over~ Lucy's Pov~ 

Mira soon walked off to give the boys their drinks. My face was still burning up making Erza laugh. "Don't worry about last night much Lucy, that's stuff was normal girl talk" Erza then put her hand on my shoulder. I only nodded trying to calm my cheeks down as I saw Mira dragging Natsu away from the boys smirking. She was so planning something! I had a bad idea on what that was also. "Lucy?" I heard Lisanna's voice as we all turned our heads to see her in a waitress outfit. Erza stayed close to me, crossing her arms. 

"Hi Lis" Levy and Juvia waved as Lisanna waved back. "I thought you couldn't leave you mansion" Lisanna smirked, also planning something as I was about to reply. Erza soon shut me up by lifting her hand in the air. "Work Lisanna" Erza snapped as Lisanna rolled her eyes, walking off. Something was up with that girl. Erza soon smiled at me as started talking about what Natsu and I saw. Levy and Juvia looked at each other smiling. They was also planning something. Why was everyone planning things?

I soon saw Natsu and Mira walked over. Natsu's face bright red. W-what did she do? "Levy I see your planning something" Mira asked smirking. "We should take Lucy to build a bear" Levy and Juvia then answered excited as Mira started jumping up and down clapping her hands. "Agreed" Mira nearly shouted. "Build a bear?" I asked confused as Natsu sighed, shaking his head. "A place you make a teddy bear and you can dress it up" Natsu then explained as I nodded. His face calming down a little.

I wondered what him and Mira were talking about. Natsu soon headed back toward the boys as Mira finished making me a milkshake. "Try it" Mira put it down in front of me as she also made Erza one. I tried some, loving it right away. "This is amazing" I couldn't help but smile. "Thank you" Mira bowed making us girls giggle....

Meanwhile Natsu's Pov, 

I couldn't believe Mira..... I hated her...... She put a condom in my pocket saying how I should move mine and Lucy's relationship forward. God I really hated her. I sat back down with the guys back in my seat to see the girls giggling. Mira gave me a wink as I rolled my eyes. "What did Mira talk to you about?" Jellal asked. "You don't wanna know" I replied coldly as I saw the boys look at each other confused. Why did a part of me inside want to follow what Mira said? W-was Lucy even ready for that?