Chapter 15

Natsu's Pov, 

After calming Lucy just in time we went the long way to the car park. I was getting her out of here before Lisanna did something else. Many people where watching and whispering. God Lisanna is dead when Erza hear about this. "How about we go out to eat?" I then asked as Lucy smiled and nodded. I opened the car door for Lucy, her going inside first. I then closed the door and texted Erza what happened. Let's leave Lisanna to deal with her world being destroyed. Evergreen and Lisanna might be known through out the college.

But there was Mira and Erza. They had everyone's love and fear. I got into the drivers side and started the car up. "So what does my lady like to eat?" I then asked looking at Lucy who giggled. "Surprise me" Lucy answered as I smirked. I then drove us out to eat, hoping and praying that Mira and Erza dealt with Lisanna and Evergreen for good.

Meanwhile, Mira's Pov, 

I ended up beating Bickslow up as Erza showed up her dark aura showing as she was about to jump on Lisanna and Evergreen. "YOUR BOTH DEAD!" Erza screamed grabbed both of them by the ear. Their ears turning red right away. I knew I could free my sister but she needed to learn a lesson. My sister looked to me, begging me for help. "You don't bully people Lis" I snapped at her as the others showed up watching shocked. "YOU NEARLY GOT LUCY KILLED YOU DAMN LITTLE SL-" Erza stopped seeing Jellal.

"Permission granted" Jellal then nodded as Erza grew a smirk. Oh god. All the guys were upset. Me and the guys could destroy their lifes here in college. It didn't have long left but Lisanna needed to learn not to hurt others. That was wrong. She didn't have the right. Lucy had her own problems. She was my friend. Natsu's one true love! I started to walk away not wanting to see what Erza did. Lisanna should of listened to me. She turned evil when mother and father died but she shouldn't make others feel the pain.

Laxus ended up following me, putting his arm over me as he pulled me to be close. I smiled at him weakly. He knew I didn't like doing this to my sister but I had no choice. "MIRA PLEASE" I heard my sister scream. She was begging for me to help. Part of me wanted to so badly but she shouldn't of started on people. She should of just let Natsu go....

The Next Day, Natsu's Pov, 

I woke up to see myself laying next to Lucy. She was still fast asleep, cuddled up to me. I couldn't help but smile at her. One of my arms was around her, keeping her close to me as I used my other hand to move some of her hair behind her ear. I heard my phone going off make me curse under my breath. I used my free arm and reached other. Soon as I picked it up I noticed it was 11am. Lucy and I were out most the night. I then saw it was Levy calling. I soon answered. "Yes?"I asked quietly not wanting to wake Lucy.

"Is she ok?" Levy asked, you could hear the worry in her voice. As well as the people in her background. "She's fine" I answered looking at Lucy. She looked like she was having a peaceful dream. I smiled more as Levy let out a sigh of relief. "Juvia is glad" I heard Juvia's voice in Levy's background. I then remembered college.... Screw college. That place could burn to the ground. "Anyways Erza is mad that your not here" Levy then sounded scared as if the Red Devil was looking at her. 

"Lucy needs me more than the stupid college" I then replied still being quiet as I heard knocking at the door downstairs. I slowly moved my arm that was around Lucy, gladly I didn't wake up. I got up putting my dressing gown. I did have my own clothes and that in Lucy's house with how much I spent over here. "Lisanna ain't here also" Juvia then mumbled getting me worried. I headed downstairs to the door and opened it to see Lisanna standing there. "You lot had to jinx me" I snapped down the phone.

"She's there?" Gray asked coming out of no where on the other end of the phone. I then ended the call and crossed my arms. "What do you want? In honest truth how dare you come here" I roared knowing Lucy's window was close so I could shout at Lisanna. I noticed how Lisanna sweat-dropped. "I-I want to say sorry" she whispered her hands shaking a little. How much I wanted to hit her, I kept myself calm. "Get away from here before I get the police over here" I then snapped as she looked a little shocked.

"N-Natsu please" she begged her eyes watering as I just glared at her. "Go" I snapped slamming the door closed. I then let out a sigh shaking my head, my hand running through my hair. "Natsu?" I heard Lucy yawn as I turned around fast to see her walking down the stairs in her pink dressing gown. I walked over to her smiling as she reached the bottom of the stairs. I kissed Lucy's forehead. "My Lady is finally awake" I then made Lucy smile as she hugged me. I hugged her back as I was hoping to hell that Lisanna would just stay away....