24. Voldemort is back!

Chapter Twenty-Four

10 years has gone by since Tom had been destroyed. I still called myself Laylah Riddle, but I had left my wedding ring behind, because it had reminded me of a Tom who could kill a baby, not my loving Tom. I wanted to remember him as a sweet romantic guy... Well towards me anyway.

I had lived with my father ever since I left the Riddle home, and I no longer work at the broomstick shop. A couple of years ago my dad had offered me a job at Hogwarts, and I accepted. I am now the first years flying lesson teacher. I was very good on a broom and I loved to fly. Not only did I now work at Hogwarts, but also Dean's life dream had come true to. He also worked at Hogwarts. He taught Ancient ruins. I were shocked when I found out that was the job he was after. I had no idea he was into that sort of stuff.

It was a start of a new year at Hogwarts. I heard rumors amongst the other teachers that Harry Potter was attending this year. I felt a sharp pain in my heart when I heard this. But I knew it wasn't Harry fault what happened to Tom. I still thought it was Tom's own fault. He shouldn't have been trying to kill a baby in the first place.

I waited in the great hall at the teacher's table. The first years were about to enter the hall. I sat down between Professor Snape and Professor Flickwick.

The doors to the great hall opened, and all the first years came in behind professor McGonagall. I looked amongst the student to see if I could spot Harry out, but I couldn't. I didn't really know what he looked like to begin with.

I watched the sorting ceremony until finally Harry's name got called out. I watched as he sat on the stool. I was curious to what house he would be put in. The hat took longer than it had taken with anyone else. But finally it yelled at 'Gryffindor'. I were kind of surprised, I had a feeling that he was going to be put into Slytherin.

*

It was time for the first year's first plying lesson. I was excited I loved teaching them.

My class arrived out on the Quidditch pitch. It was the Slytherins and the Gryffindors.

"Good morning class, welcome to your first flying lesson" I greeted them.

"Now everyone step beside a broom. Stick your hand over it and say 'up!'"

I watched as the class attempted this. Most of the class did it straight away with only few having trouble with it. Once everyone finally got the brooms up I told them to all to mount them.

I gave them instructions to only kick of the ground, hover for a moment, lean forward and come straight back down.

Before I could even blow my whistle for them to start. A young boy from Gryffindor broom began to rise. Higher and higher, it flew off and I yelled after him to come back down, but he couldn't. Next moment I heard him fall of his broom. I ran over to him.

"Are you alright?" I asked him. He was in tears and I saw that his wrist was broken.

"I'm going to take this young man up to the hospital wing. Everyone's feet are to stay firmly on the ground until I return"

I then left and took the young boy to get his wrist fixed by madam Pomfrey. When I returned, I noticed that Harry Potter was no longer there in my class.

"Where did Mr. Potter go?" I asked the class.

"Professor McGonagall took him, probably to expel him for flying with out a teacher" A young blonde headed boy sneered and laughed along with all the other Slytherin's.

*

At lunch brake in the teacher's lounge I sat with Dean like always, telling each other how our day has gone so far. I told him about the young boy who broke his wrist in my class.