Chapter 13: Beat Still

*Marcel's Pov*

"Somebody put a sign up leading to the stage! And where are the flyers for me to give my brother? Guys I hate being forceful, but the concert starts in 5 hours and I need everything done right!" I ran my hands through my slick hair. Strands were starting to flop into my face from my excessive pulling, but I could not help it.

The day has finally arrived. Ed's concert is tonight, and I've been working hard to make it a success. This will surely be the concert of the year.

"Here are the flyers, si-sir." Nick the intern said nervously and cautiously handed me the huge stack of papers.

I smiled at him gently and muttered a quick thank you. He reminded me of my old self. He too wore thick glasses and professional clothing, but that's not what I mean. He seems really insecure like I used to be.

"Call me Marcel, okay mate?" I offered another warm smile which he slowly returned.

"Yes si- I mean Marcel." He hurried off back to work, and so did I. I should get to Harry's school and pass out these flyers. We already did plenty of advertising at the university, so I thought it would be a good idea to get Harry to help me get more people to come.

"I'll be back in two hours, I expect everything to be completed and perfect guys!" I grabbed my keys and strode quickly to my car. I could get used to this being in charge thing.

The ride to the school was faster than usual which I was thankful for considering my busy schedule. I parked close to Harry's truck and turned off the engine. According to my watch the fab four should be heading towards it soon.

Like clockwork. I shook my head as they walked (more like strutted) towards Harry's range rover. What are they models? Well, I guess they could be actually...

I unbuckled my seatbelt and waited patiently next to my car for the superstars to finish their strut down the runway. As they approached my car, my eyes immediately locked on one boy in particular.

"Marcy!" I was bombarded by my usual set of hugs. Wait, I counted three hugs...

"Hey Lou..." I looked over at the blue-eyed boy who seemed to have been missing sleep.

He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly before walking towards me slowly. I flinched as he suddenly wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey Marc." He breathed into my neck.

Well this is awkward. If Louis did not tell the boys about our night, it would be really obvious right now. The way he held onto me tightly was a dead giveaway.

All of a sudden he leaned up and smashed his lips onto mine. I was too scared to deepen the kiss so I just stood there awkwardly until he finally got the hint. I'm going to guess he told the lads...

I looked at each of the boys to see Leeroy grinning from ear to ear like a child, Niall wriggling his eyebrows at me, and then there was Harry. Looking anywhere but at me. Was he angry?

I sheepishly walked over to my brother, who was leaning on his range rover with crossed arms. His eyes finally landed on my face. I could not read him...and that's not normal. In fact that scared me.

"Louis?" He called over my shoulder while still staring hard at me.

"Yes Hare?" Louis walked up beside me. Harry's eyes glanced at Louis for a split second before his gaze fell back to me.

"Don't hurt my brother mate, or you will regret it." He said sternly and took the flyers from my hands. He strode back into the school quickly with Niall and Leeroy right on his heels.