Big news

{Jamie}
Me and Zara had just arrived at Brighton town and we were shopping in Boots. We had already been in about 5 other shops including Lush.My hand was covered in swatches of makeup.Hours later we burst out of the doors with massive carrier bags full to the brim with beauty products.
"Next stop, Primark!"Zara shouted into her vlogging camera. She also had a YouTube channel that was called Zara's Life which was strictly vlogs of her life.We were both vlogging our little girly day and it felt so good to be with her again.
We were just constantly talking about boys, beauty and typical girly things like that. We spent about an hour in Primark ,as it was our favourite clothing shop,and when we left we had even more massive bags. Zara decided we should go to Starbucks and then go home. When we were at Starbucks I decided to tell Zara about my feelings for Jack. I hoped that she wouldn't mind that he was Conor's brother. I ordered an iced Caramel Macchiato and Zara ordered a Caramel Frappucino and we went upstairs to drink our drinks and chat. After vlogging a little bit, we decided to start editing some videos on our laptops.
"Okay,"I started to speak. "I have to tell you something and I really hope you don't mind. Um,I think I have feelings for Jack."
Her face looked confused but excited at the same time.
"Omg that's fine!! I don't mind at all! In fact it is kind of cool that we are like sisters and our boyfriends will be brothers!!" Zara exclaimed.
"Woah calm down Zara! I only have feelings for him, we aren't going out! Besides he has a girlfriend!" I said.
After hours of shopping, vlogging, discussions and Starbucks we decided to head home. In the car on the way home we were singing at the top of our lungs. We were mainly listening to 5SOS as it is Zara's favourite band of all time. We have really similar music tastes and she introduces me to most of my favourite songs. Halfway home Zara remembers that she needs to go food shopping so we stop at Tesco's and we buy way too much food. It was starting to get dark outside which is a sign of how late it was because it was close to summer so normally it is still really light even at like 10:00. I checked my phone.
"Zara did you even realise that it is like 11:30 right now?" I asked.
"Omg!!" she squealed. We hurried up after that and we were back in the car at 11:45. As we pulled up to my house I heard extremely loud shouting coming from inside.
"I guess I should go and see what that is about!!" I said. "Thankyou so much for today it was amazing. I will see you soon." I hugged her through the open window before collecting my bags.
"See you soon, Jamie!!" she shouted as she drove off. I walked towards my front door and as I approached it, Chantelle stormed out. She stopped when she saw me approaching.
"You.." she whispered, menacingly. I frowned. What was this bitches problem?
"It is all your fault!" she screamed as she pushed me backwards. I fell backwards into our garden table and because of all of my bags I knocked a candle and it smashed on the floor. I watched her storm off, confused. What the hell was that about? Jack rushed out of the door and he looked extremely angry but then he looked at me. He helped me up and asked if I was okay. He is so kind and caring.
"Here, let me take your bags." he said as he took my shopping bags. I said thankyou and asked him what was going on.
"I will explain in the morning. It is late you should get some sleep." He led me to my room and put down all of my shopping, he then got me a drink as I changed into some shorts and a crop tops because it was too hot for normal pajamas. He was so sweet and kept making sure I was okay.
"I'm fine,Maynard, but I don't think you are. Go and get some sleep." He looked exhausted.
"Alright, fine. As long as you are okay. "Night, JJ."He winked at me as he left my room.
"Night, Maynard."