America

{Jamie}
I woke up the next morning to Jack kissing my forehead. That's the best way to wake up. I love him so much.
"I love you,baby. What do you wanna do today,princess?" he asked me. I smiled at him and took a deep breath.
"I love you too,gorgeous. I don't know,I was thinking about going sightseeing and maybe going shopping." I hugged him closer and kissed his beautiful nose.
We slowly started to get up and eat breakfast. After watching TV and editing for a while,I went upstairs with Zara to choose our outfits for the day. We did simple makeup and then started to look through our suitcases for some cute clothes and shoes. Zara picked out a black 5sos muscle tee and some black ripped shorts because even though it was October, it was still really hot. She picked out some black vans and a small Michael Kors bag. She put her hair in a bun and helped me curl my hair. I did my hair in a half up,half down bun. I threw on some black denim dungarees and some black frilly socks. I threw on some all black converse and my RayBans and I was ready to leave. I threw my purse in Zara's bag and went downstairs. Jack was siting for us. He looked stunningly handsome. He was wearing his black adidas top,a black jacket and some jeans.
"Hey, gorgeous," I said as I kissed him lightly on the lips. He put his arm around my waist and took us outside to catch the uber, where everyone else was waiting for us.
"Omg I'm so jealous of your shoes!" I screamed at Jack when I realised what he was wearing. He had some black Adidas Superstars on which was really annoying because mine had recently broke and they were my favourite shoes. He smiled,pulled me closer and held my by my waist.
"I'm sorry,baby. I'm sure you can get some today." he said as I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest.
We had decided to do a "secret Santa" type thing. Josh wasn't going to take part.We all had people to buy for and we were going to get them all a present whilst we were out shopping. Coincidentally, I got Jack. So I was going to buy him a new black nose  ring because his was super old and I knew he wanted a new one. Plus his nose ring is so fucking perfectly cute it hurts me.
Soon after the uber arrived and we were at the shopping mall. I was so excited and happy to be with all of the people I loved and to be in a place that I loved.
After 2 hours of shopping we were finally home. I had bought tons of clothes and makeup. We all sat in the living room with our "secret Santa" presents. Jack got Mikey and he got him a new leather jacket.Mikey got Caspar and he bought him a pizza costume. Caspar got Joe a new t-shirt. Joe got Oli a cactus. Oli got Conor a new microphone.Conor got Zara some makeup. Zara got me some new Adidas Superstars. I gave Jack his nose ring. Everyone was super happy and we ordered some takeaway.
I thanked Zara for my present and just as I was thanking her, I felt two strong muscly arms wrap around my arms and pick me up. Jack. He carried me upstairs and when we got up to our room I turned around and hugged him.
"What was that for?" I asked him.
"I bought you something today." He beamed at me.
"Jack! What the hell! You shouldn't buy me stuff!" I said to him. I ran my hands through his hair as he pulled a small box out of his pocket. He passed it to me and I opened it. Inside were two silver necklaces. They both had a J on them but one of them was a metallic blue colour .The other one was a metallic black.
"OMG!" I squealed,pulling Jack into a massive hug.
"Do you like it?" he asked me. I started to cry as he secured the black necklace around my neck.
"I love it!" I said as I pulled him closer. "And I love you."