Finally Home

{Jamie}
As soon as we got home, I saw Mikey,Joe,Caspar,Josh and Oli sat on the sofa. I gave them a weak smile. Jack helped me to the sofa as Conor explained what had happened.
After that I went upstairs to rest because I was extremely tired. Jack followed me upstairs to see if I was okay. I was so happy to be home. I got changed into Jack's jumper and his tracksuit bottoms and I snuggled into his bed. As soon my head hit the pillow I was fast asleep.
{Jack}
I watched her gorgeous eyes flutter shut as I tucked her in my quilt. I walked downstairs so that she could rest in peace.
I sat on the sofa with everyone else and we watched TV whilst eating snacks.
A FEW HOURS LATER
I heard footsteps on the stairs and I looked up to see a sleepy JJ cocooned in my quilt. She threw herself on to the sofa,next to me. She cuddled into me and put her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her small,warm body.
Even though she had just woken up,in a few minutes she fell asleep again. I felt her chest rising up and down as her breathing grew heavier.
Soon after I fell asleep as well. When I woke everyone else had either gone upstairs or left. I carried Jamie and the quilts upstairs to my bed.
THE NEXT DAY
We woke up quite late the next day. We went downstairs and lounged on the sofa. Jamie made everyone breakfast and we ate it on the sofa whilst watching Friends. We were watching The One With The Giant Poking Device.
Soon after we were all on our phones and laptops,when all of us suddenly got an email inviting us to Vidcon. We got really excited and started to make plans about where we were going to stay and things like that. We arranged to go a week early so we could actually enjoy being in America and not just be stuck in meet and greets all the time. We booked our flights and worked out all the little details.
It was an extremely boring day after that, we just watched TV and ordered takeaway.
6 DAYS LATER
{Jamie}
I was rocking out to music whilst packing my suitcase. We left on the plane for America tomorrow and I was just finishing off packing. I had always wanted to go to California so I was extremely excited.
I heard my door open and felt arms slide around my waist. I turned around to see my beautiful blue-eyed,blonde-haired boyfriend. I kissed his nose and pulled him close. We started to dance along to Drake-One Dance. He spun me round and pulled me close. My playlist was on shuffle so the next song was Breathe(2am) by Chyler Leigh. (Greys anatomy fans where you at?) It was one of my favourite songs so we started to slow dance as I sang along.
"You do know I haven't packed yet?" Jack said as the song ended.
"JACK MAYNARD! We leave at 5:00 tomorrow morning!" I shouted as I dragged him into his room.
"Okay!" I said as I clapped my hands together and started to pack Jack's suitcase.

A/N
Greys Anatomy fans,where you at? The "Song Beneath The Song" episode is one of my favourites so I included it in this chapter.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter,it was a little boring. Thanks so much for 700+ reads xx I love you xxxxx