Hospital

{Jamie}
I woke up in a hospital bed. Why was I here? What happened? I tried to move but I felt extreme pain shooting through my left leg. Ow. I saw Jack in one of the chairs next to my bed,sleeping. As I reached out to wake him I saw all of the bruises and cuts on my arm.
[Flashback]
"You're a worthless bitch! You don't deserve to be on this planet!" Marcus shouted as he threw rocks at me, cutting me,bruising me. He then threw one really fast and it hit me right in the shin. I fell backwards as I felt intense pain shooting up and down my left leg.
Then everything went black
[End Of Flashback]
"Babe! You are awake! Are you okay?" a worried Jack asked me.
"Yeah I'm fine." I said holding his hand. He called the nurse in and she checked me over. She told me I would have to give a statement to the police,explaining what had happened.
Jack stayed by my bed stroking my forehead until I fell asleep again.
I woke up again to see a police officer next to my bed. He asked Jack to leave as he sat down on one of the plastic chairs.
"Now,Jamie, there is no need to be afraid. I am PC Briggs. I just need you to tell me what happened in the field yesterday."
"Okay," I started. He nodded and got out a pen and notepad and started to write down what I was saying. He was also recording what I was saying." I went out and I was walking my puppy. I walked past a ditch and then I felt someone grab me and pull me into it. It was Marcus Butler. He started to throw rocks at me. He was abusing me,verbally and physically."
PC Briggs nodded. "Do you know why?" He asked. I shook my head.
"This isn't the first time it has happened. He attacked me in a nightclub about two weeks ago." I explained. After a few minutes of talking, the police officer thanked me and left the room. Jack came back in.
He looked so tired,bless him. He was shaking and he obviously hadn't slept in days.
"So what is actually wrong with me?" I asked him. He took a deep breath.
"You have many cuts and bruises, some needed stitches. You also have a broken leg that will take at least 6 weeks to heal." he explained, stroking my hand. He kissed me lightly on the lips. We stayed like that for a while until a nurse came in and said that I was good to go home. I had a massive cast on my leg and I had to use crutches. I slowly got out of bed and Jack helped me into the car.
We got home soon. Everybody was there and they were all so sweet. They kept asking me if I was comfy.
I said all I wanted to do was be with my friends,watch Greys Anatomy and eat ice cream. So that is exactly what we did.