Cheat

{Jamie}
I got up from the sofa,with help from Zara. I walked up to Jack who was falling over everything and was so drunk he couldn't walk straight. I led him into Mikey's room so that we could speak privately and it was the only bedroom on the bottom floor.
"Who were those girls in the photos?" I asked him, calmly.
"What girl? Oh that was Julia." He said, not caring that he was ripping my heart into pieces.
"Where were you Jack? What happened?" I asked him,trying to keep calm.
"Oh Julia. She was amazing yeah we screwed. Then I banged her friend right after." he said each word stabbing my heart like tiny knives.
"You cheated! You cheated on me!" I screamed, unable to hold back the anger and hurt I had held in before. Tears were streaming down my face and I had never felt so angry and hurt and disappointed.
"Not the first time. And I'm sure it won't be the last." he said sitting on the bed.
"NOT THE FIRST TIME?" I screamed crying and crying until I couldn't breathe.
"You know the night I 'ran away'? Yeah I screwed my ex." I couldn't handle it any longer. I threw the nearest thing that I had at him which happened to be a pillow. I ran out of the room.
I ran into Zara's arms and cried until I couldn't any longer. I heard something smashing and I broke Zara's grip to see Conor and Jack wrestling on the ground. I managed to walk over and pulled them apart.
"Thanks Conor but I can handle this." I said trying to be calm. I turned to Jack. "I think it would be best if you left right now and come back when you are sober because that would be better for all of us. Now please leave so we can have this talk later."
"Why should I have to leave? You leave! I'm sure you have a home to go to. YOU LEAVE WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE BAD GUY!" he started to scream at me. I realised that I had never told anyone but Zara about my past and my family. Jack didn't know that what he just said hurt me so much.
"GO HOME! WHAT HOME! THIS IS MY HOME!" I screamed at him, not able to control my feelings.
"Yeah just leave and go to back to your family, we would all prefer it if you left." I started to cry again and took a deep breath.
"Go home? Didn't you hear me? This is my home! You and Zara and the lads are my family! My parents were both extremely bad schizophrenics .(A/N it means you have multiple personalities) I had to personally sign them into a mental ward when I was 16! I had to live on my own until now! Do you have any idea how hard that is on someone? No you wouldn't! YOU WERE MY FAMILY! YOU WERE ALL I HAD! AND I GUESS I SCREWED THAT UP TOO! LEAVE!" I took a deep breath." Just leave." I said, shaking and crying.
He looked at me defeated before he walked out,slamming the door.
I sank to the ground and cried, letting out all the pain.
I couldn't breathe.
I felt Zara's arms wrap around me. She held me until I slowly started to calm down.

A/N Oh shit........