Home At Last

ABOUT A WEEK LATER
{Jamie}
Vidcon was finally over and I was relieved although I had an amazing time. I was so excited to get home and be back in England. Me and Jack were fine now and everyone was back to normal.
DAY OF THE FLIGHT HOME
I felt someone bouncing up and down on top of me.
"What the hell!" I groaned. I turned around and saw Jack and Zara sat next to me.
"We are going home today,we have to get a plane. Get up!" Jack shouted at me.
I slowly got up and had a quick shower. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on really simple makeup. Just some concealer ,mascara and lip balm. I threw on some ripped black jeans, a plain black top and Jack's Adidas tracksuit top that I had adopted. I had packed everything except my carry on yesterday so I just quickly threw the rest of my things in my bag. I grabbed a snack for breakfast as we rushed out the door.
Hours later we finally arrived home. I felt extremely jet lagged so we went to bed immediately.
NEXT DAY
I slowly awoke and I opened my eyes to see Jack staring at me.
"Were you watching me sleep?" I said, sleepily. He grinned at me and I groaned at him.
"What time is it?" I asked him as he passed me my phone.
"Only 10:00,babe" he replied. We checked social media and then went downstairs. Jack carried his quilt downstairs as I quickly brushed my hair. I looked at myself in Jack's full length mirror. I don't look too tired I guess. No matter how much food I eat I never put much weight on. My whole family is like that and I loved it. I was wearing a tan colour crop top and some black Hollister shorts. I quickly applied some concealer and mascara.
I went into my own room and picked up my quilt. I made my way downstairs as Jack was putting on Greys Anatomy. "You know me so well" I beamed at him, as I fell on to the sofa. We were both wrapped up in our quilts. Jack took a really cute photo of us in our quilts and posted it on Instagram with the caption 'Just a couple of cute burritos hanging out xx @JamieDoesStuff'. I kissed him on the lips and snuggled up to next to him.
Surprisingly, we were the first ones awake. Normally we were the last. Jack was Snapchatting and he said my name so I looked up from my phone, smiled and said hi.
We took lots of my photos on both of our Snapchats and then Jack was 'mini-vlogging' on his Snapchat and he kept zooming in on my face. We kept making fun of each other and posting ugly photos on Snapchat.
I got really excited as one of my favourite episodes of Greys anatomy came on. (A/N 7x18 Song Beneath The Song which is actually one of my favourite episodes of all time) I jumped up and started to sing along as I knew all of the words(naturally). Jack Snapchatted me singing The Story-Sara Ramirez and Breathe (2am)-Chyler Leigh.(A/N My two favourites from the episode. Lexie and Arizona ARE SO FUCKING CUTE IT HURTS AND MARK OMG CALLIE AND DEREK AND MEREDITH AND BAILEY AND JACKSON AND ALEX OW THEY ARE SO FUCKING AMAZING)
After he posted the videos of me singing, my Twitter and Instagram flooded with compliments from people about my singing. I thanked most people and felt really happy. I sang all the time everywhere but I never thought I was good at singing.
"Conor's awake" Jack said.
"How do you know?" I asked him.
"He just tweeted you asking if you want to do a cover with him," he replied. I replied to Conor and said 'Maybe 😏😏😏'
"Today is going to be a lazy day," Jack said as I snuggled into his chest.

A/N
This chapter was quite boring xx I'm sorry xx I hope you liked it anyway xx thankyou so much for 1k+ reads xx I love you guys so much xx
P.S I'm so annoyed that all of my favourite YouTubers are going to Summer In The City and I'm not xx I might ask to go for my birthday next year xx