It's Too Early

I woke up the next morning to a pain in my stomach,almost too bad to handle. I grabbed Jack and my heart started to race.
"Babe,what's up?" he asked me concerned as he saw my face scrunched up in pain.
"My stomach hurts really badly." I said,breathing loudly.
"Okay,calm down,it'll be fine. Let's take you to the hospital." He woke up Conor,Joe,Mikey and Zara. Conor drove us,Zara sat in the front,me and Jack sat in the back and Mikey and Joe stayed at home.
We arrived at the hospital after around 5 minutes. The pain was still there and seemed to be getting worse.
"I love you," I whispered to Jack.That's when I blacked out.
{Jack}
We had just arrived at the hospital when Jamie fainted on me. I carried her inside and we got immediate attention,even though it was only 3 in the morning!They took us into a room and I laid her down on the bed. Conor and Zara stayed outside as I was the only one allowed inside.
They said that they would examine her and that I should stay outside. I went and met Zara and Conor. They looked really worried so we sat down on the waiting room chairs. We played on our phones for about a half an hour until the Doctor came out.
"Is the father of the baby here?"
"That would be me," I said as I stood up.
"Come in," I walked in to see Jamie,still not awake.
"Is she okay? Is the baby okay? What's wrong?" I blurted out, desperate to know if Jamie was okay.
"I think you need to sit down." the doctor said solemnly."The baby is having some problems. It is coming out headfirst and it is coming out 17 weeks early. We need your permission to perform a Caesarean."
I sat down gaping at him,processing what he had just said. I soon came to my senses and nodded at him.
"Of course! Do whatever you need to save my family." I said to the Doctor. He nodded and called in some people to take her to an Operating Room.
I went outside and told Conor and Zara the news. Zara started to cry and I just sat down,in shock. I fell asleep again because I was really tired.
About 3 hours later I felt myself being shaken awake. Conor. The doctors were standing beside him. They looked sympathetic.
"Is she okay? What happened?" I said leaping up,bombarding them with questions.
"I'm so sorry,sir." My eyes started to well up." The surgery went well but we couldn't keep the baby alive because it was too early for the baby."
I started to quietly cry.
"What about Jamie?" I asked, in shock.
"Well, she is alive and breathing but she is not mentally awake. She is in a coma."
I started to shake and I heard Zara crying in the distance. Conor was the only one still focused.
"Can we see her?" I heard him ask. I didn't hear the reply but I felt him pulling me up and I started to walk.
I walked into the room where Jamie was and I started to cry as I saw the beautiful girl that I loved,hooked up to machines.
I started to cry and I couldn't stop.
A FEW WEEKS LATER
Jamie was still in the coma but I visited her every day. She seemed to be getting better and the doctors said that she would wake up any day now. It was visiting hours and I had brought her some fresh flowers.
As I sat down on the plastic chair, I felt her stir. My heart started to race as she opened her eyes.
"Omg,baby! How do you feel,princess? OMG I missed you!" I said to her as I pressed the button to call the nurse in.
The next three words I heard made my heart feel like it got ripped out and stomped on.
"Who are you?"

A/N
Omg! She has amnesia! I was literally so emotional writing this! I hope you guys like it, I thought it might be too early on in the story for such a big plot twist and I need some new ideas on what to do next xx Thanks for over 450 reads xx I love you guys xx