The End

SKIP A FEW WEEKS
{Jamie}
It had been around 2 weeks since the cute reunion at the beach. Everyone was happy and everything was back to normal. I had woken up the next day and I was so happy.
"Jack," I whispered."Wake up!" He groaned and pulled me closer to him.
"Shhhhh!" He said covering my face with his hand. I picked up his hand and hit him with it.
"I'm getting my cast off today!" I whisper-shouted at him.
"Yay!" He whispered, pulling me even closer to him.
"I have to get up, I love you." I said kissing his nose.
"I love you too," he whispered, still not opening his eyes.
I got up and got changed. I was going to have a shower when I got home so there was no point in putting on makeup. I threw on a random black t-shirt and Jack's adidas jumper. I grabbed some adidas leggings and my Superstars and left the door.
AN HOUR LATER
I was so happy. My cast was finally off! I could now walk and run and not have to have people help me walk or go up and down the stairs.
I ran up the stairs on jumped on Jack, who was still sleeping. I could only see his blonde hair as he was completely buried under the quilt.
"I'm free!" I whispered. Jack groaned. I smiled and had a quick shower. We were all going to go and play football in the local park. I got out of the shower and blowdried my hair.
I got dressed as Jack got in the shower. I curled my hair and put on my black beanie which complimented my purple hair perfectly. I threw on my new Adidas limited edition Superstars. I put on my choker and packed my backpack.

Everyone else had just woken up so I was showing off my cast-free leg

Everyone else had just woken up so I was showing off my cast-free leg. We went to the park because everyone was finally ready so we all got into the Uber. We got to the park in around 10 minutes.
We played around for a while before having a real game. On my team was Jack, Conor, Josh and me. On the other team was Joe, Mikey, Oli and Caspar. Zara was ref.
After an hour of playing our team won. We were all exhausted so we all went home. I got changed into some comfy clothes, took off my makeup and put my hair in a bun.
I heard people shouting downstairs so I went downstairs. Jack and Conor were arguing about what film to watch.
"Shut up, you idiots!" I said hitting them on the head. They glared at me whilst me and Zara laughed at them. In the end we all chose Grown Ups 1 because it was hilarious.
We all sat down under blankets, eating popcorn. By the end of the movie we were throwing popcorn at each other, recording each other and laughing until we cried. As I sat on the sofa, having fun and laughing, I realised how lucky I was to be around these people. They all made me so happy. Jack came over and kissed me and Muffin. I smiled.
I was so happy. Everything was perfect.

A/N So that is the story finished xx I hope you guys enjoyed it, I know the ending was slightly rushed xx oh well xx thanks for 2k reads ily xx I will be writing more I have many other ideas xx Some will be Sidemen fanfics, some will be Jack but include YouTubers from different squads xx anyway follow me and read them ily xx