I Love Him

{Jamie}
I woke up the next morning feeling like crap and looking like crap. I heard Zara singing downstairs and I could smell toast.
I quickly put on some concealer, foundation, highlighter and mascara.

(A/N pretend that the hair is blue and blonde)I threw the beanie over my hair and changed my phone case

I threw the beanie over my hair and changed my phone case. I rolled my leggings up because they didn't cover my cast. I picked up my phone and went downstairs. Before leaving my room I took a deep breath and put a fake smile on my face. I couldn't show anyone how much I was hurting.
I struggled downstairs and hugged Zara. She looked at me sympathetically and hugged me.
"How are you?" I shrugged and grabbed a piece of toast. As I sat down to eat it I had an idea.
"Hey, you need to get your hair redone right? My hair is fading aswell, so why don't we get our hair done today?" Zara thought it was a really good idea do we booked an appointment. I liked it because it gave me something to do and it took my mind off of Jack.
I picked up my MacBook and started to look on the Internet for what hair colour I should get. As I was scrolling through Pinterest I heard someone behind me.
"I like that one," Conor and Josh said pointing to a girl with silver hair. I smiled at them.
"When did you get here?" I asked Josh as he sat next to me.
"A few minutes ago. Oooh I like that one!" He said pointing to a girl with blue/green hair. "Are these for you?"
I nodded. I loved Josh because he was always so kind and he knew that it was hard to talk about certain subjects. He just really understood my feelings.
I finally ended up deciding on a really cute pastel purple colour.

I picked up my phone and left with Zara to go to the hairdresser. Zara had chosen pastel blue so that we were slightly matching.

(A/N sorry it's blurry)Everyone really liked our idea

Everyone really liked our idea. All the lads were lounging on our sofa when we left.
We were out for about 2 hours and when we came back all the boys were really excited. I sat down next to Josh and I was showing off my new,beautiful hair. We watched Friends for a bit and decided it was time to eat again. We ordered pizza and it made me feel really sad because me and Jack always used to share a pizza. All day I had been putting on a fake smile when really,inside, I felt like my heart had just been ripped apart. I was exhausted and I just couldn't wait to sleep.
Our pizza came and we were really hungry so we ate it extremely fast. I picked up my crutches and made my way upstairs to get into my pajamas. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Jack's favourite adidas jumper lying on my bed. That was it. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I sat down on the bed, cuddling the jumper and smelling Jack's scent. I cried and I felt like I wouldn't ever stop. I don't know how long I was there, just cuddling the jumper and feeling empty.
I couldn't do it alone anymore.
"Jamie, are you okay?" I heard Conor shout up the stairs.
"Um yeah, I'm fine. I need Zara's help." I said.
I heard her coming up the stairs. As soon as she walked in she smiled.
"Aw hunny it's okay." She said sitting on the bed next to me. I hugged her.
"It's okay,you don't need him." I broke the hug and looked at her.
"But I do. I really do. I don't feel myself without him here. He doesn't even care,he hasn't even tried to contact me today. Zara,I love him. I love him so much."