What Just Happened?

{Jamie}
I struggled against Zara and Conor, trying to get to Jack.
"JACK! Baby,come back! MARCUS FUCK OFF!" I screamed as I saw Jack fighting Marcus. People tried to pull me back but I pushed my way through. I stood in the middle of the two boys.
"What the fuck is going on? Marcus, I have never even met you before you don't just do that to people! You make me feel sick." I said, trying to stay calm but my voice was shaking and so was my whole body.I held on to Jack's arm and he pulled me closer.
"What? I.. I'm in love with you? We used to go out!" Marcus looked at me confused.
"Marcus,I have never met you before in my life! You must have me confused with someone else." I said as Jack stared at me in disbelief. "Jack, I swear to God, I have never met him before in my life!" He nodded and wrapped his arm around my waist. Marcus started to walk away and we breathed a deep sigh of relief.
"Let's go home." Zara and Conor said as they led us to the car.
"I love that idea," I replied. Jack was staring at the floor the whole taxi ride home. I squeezed his good hand reassuringly. He looked up and gave me a weak smile. As soon as we got home I had a shower,took off my makeup and got changed. Then I went downstairs to check on Jack.
"Hey, are you okay?" Mikey said, looking concerned.
"Yeah,I'm just looking for Jack. Where is he?" I asked,frowning.
"He went out for a walk, he said he needed to clear his head." I stared at Mikey in disbelief.
"Okay," I mumbled. "I need to find him."
"No ,you don't." Zara said pulling me back."We need to look after the nasty cut on your arm."
I resisted and tried to pull away. " I need to find Jack! Where is he?" I started to panic again. I was crying, shaking and I couldn't breathe.
"Jack, I need Jack." I managed to say. I was losing control and I needed to see his beautiful eyes and feel his arms around me,protecting me.
I could hear Conor in the background talking to Jack's voicemail.
"Jack, where the fuck are you mate? Jamie is having a major panic attack and she really needs you! Are you okay? Be safe,come home,little bro."
Slowly,after about a half hour I calmed down. Jack still wasn't home and everyone else was trying to make me go to sleep.
"I'm okay, go and get some sleep. I'm just going to watch some TV and then I will go to bed." I said smiling at them. They left me and I went to sit on my sofa. I pulled a blanket around me and put on Greys Anatomy. I was crying,silent tears,willing Jack to come home with every inch of strength I had left.
I tried to stay awake for as long as I could but I had to go to bed. For the first time in months, I slept in a cold bed,on my own.