Youtube Party

{Jamie}
Soon we arrived at the club. I was absolutely buzzing, I couldn't wait to meet all the YouTubers. We made our way over to the bar and I ordered a Bloody Mary.
"They won't be as good as mine," I heard a familiar voice say behind me.
"JULIEN! JENNA!" I screamed. I hugged them both.
"OMG! I love you so much! I have watched every single video of yours! I have wanted to meet you for years!" We started to talk and I was so happy as I had loved them and watched their videos for years. I gave them both my number so that we could arrange to meet up whilst I was still in America. Soon Jack called me over and I said goodbye to Jenna and Julien and went and stood next to him.
He wrapped his arm around my waist and introduced me to the people he was stood with. I didn't realise that we were stood with the Sidemen. I started to talk to JJ because I had watched his videos for years as well. We talked for ages and just went round in circles talking to YouTubers.
After a while me and Zara went to the bar again to sit and talk whilst we drank. I was a little tipsy but nothing extreme. We were talking about our favourite people and who else we wanted to meet. We were talking about meet and greets, subscribers and collaborations.
We went outside to sit and talk with a bit more peace and quiet. I told Jack where we were but he stayed inside because he was hanging with his mates and I didn't want to bother him. We were sitting outside for ages but then Conor called us in because we were singing 'happy birthday' to Vikk (Vikkstar123 from the Sidemen) because it was his birthday. We all sang and we all ate a slice of his birthday cake.
It was extremely hot and stuffy so me and Zara left the club again. I was starting to panic a little so I sat down and took a deep breath. Zara said she forgot her drink so she was going to get it. I was breathing slowly. I heard someone walk outside and sit next to me. Zara must have told Jack about my small panic. Then I felt hands pulling my waist roughly. Jack wasn't rough. I felt my hair being pulled and I opened my eyes. Marcus Butler?
"What? What are you doing? Get off me!" I started to panic. He grabbed my wrists and pushed me against a wall. I started to cry out for help but he pushed his face closer to mine.
"Let's see what pretty little Jamie Jones can do shall we?" he smirked,too close for my liking. His breath smelt like heavy alcohol and his eyes were bloodshot. What was I going to do?
{Jack}
I was dancing with my friends when I saw Zara walk in from outside where she had previously been with Jamie. She told me Jamie was okay so I carried on chatting with my mates. Then I saw Marcus walk outside and I started to get worried. I tried to leave my friends but they wouldn't let me. I heard screams outside and I pushed everyone out of the way, I needed to get outside. I needed to get to Jamie.
{Jamie}
Marcus' hands were on my neck and I was crying. He was telling me that I was worthless,a bitch and calling me things I can't repeat.
'This is it,this is how I am going to die.' I thought. All of a sudden I heard the door fly open, just as everything went black.
{Jack}
I launched myself on top of Marcus as soon as I opened the door. People were following me outside and trying to pull me off of him. I was punching him, I was so angry. I had never been so angry as I was in that moment.
{Jamie}
My eyes were fluttering open but everything was spinning. I had a cut on my arm that was bleeding rapidly and I felt people trying to help me. I heard the sound of scuffling feet and I slowly lifted my head to see what was going on. I saw Jack and Marcus fighting,people trying to stop it. Then I got hit by something and everything went black. Again.