House Party

I woke up at a reasonable time the next morning. I threw on some comfy clothes and woke Zara up so that we could be in time for our hair appointment. Zara has started living at our place. Most of her stuff was at our house and she never went home.
We went to the hairdressers and we were back within an hour.
My hair looked amazing and I absolutely loved it. Zara just had a trim. As soon as I got home I jumped on Jack and showed him my new hair because I was obsessed with it. He loved it and I was so happy that he liked it.
We started to set up for the party and it took us about 2 hours to decorate the house but it looked absolutely amazing. Me and Zara ran upstairs to get ready for the party. By the time we had finished getting ready guests had started to arrive. Me and Zara looked awesome. We took millions of photos and then we went downstairs to join the party. I found Jack immediately and he looked absolutely gorgeous in his beautiful black suit. I kissed him and hugged him close.
"How do I look?" I shouted over the music, spinning around to give him a full view. He beamed at me.
"You look fucking stunning,baby." I blushed and pulled him over to the dance floor.
{Jack}
When I saw JJ walk down the stairs my heart stopped. She looked so amazingly gorgeous. I was so lucky to have such a funny,gorgeous girl in my life. I wonder if she knew how much she meant to me.
She dragged me on to the dance floor and we started to dance to Drake's One Dance. I felt so happy.
{Jamie}
I couldn't care less if I couldn't dance, I just wanted to have an amazing time with Jack. He was my favourite person in the whole entire world. I loved him so much.
Suddenly,I saw hands on his waist. What? He turned around and I saw who the hands belonged to. Chantelle. She looked disgusting. Everyone else was in gowns and suits, she was in an extremely tight hot pink dress and had an orange tan. She looked like a slut. Jack looked really surprised and started to speak to her. I went to go and get a drink because I didn't want to see her any longer.
{Jack}
I saw Jamie walk away and I tried to tell Chantelle that I needed to go after her. She told me to shut up and she threw herself on top of me. I pushed her off and tried to walk away but she kept pulling me back. I was worried about Jamie because I know what happened last time she saw Chantelle. Suddenly Jamie coming towards me.
"Jamie!" I shouted trying to go and hug her. Suddenly I felt Chantelle pull me back and stick her tongue down my throat! I saw Jamie pull Chantelle off me and slap her right around the face. I grabbed Jamie and took her upstairs before she could do anything else. I heard Conor take her outside.
I took Jamie into my room because she was so angry. I had never seen her like this. Zara ran up the stairs as well and sat Jamie on my bed.
I calmed her down (eventually) and she looked really upset. Zara went downstairs to get a glass of water. I hugged Jamie really tight and told her how much I loved her. She calmed down and we went back down to the party to have fun.
We had an amazing night and ended up having "bedtime activities". Oops.