What Did I Do?

{Jack}
I woke up with a start and was confused.
"Where am I?" I muttered.
"Babe,you woke up!" I looked and saw a girl. Not Jamie. I was in her bed and I had bruises all over my arms and face.
"Who the fuck are you? Where am I?" I shouted. The girl frowned. Then it hit me.
"Chantelle? What are you doing here? WHAT AM I DOING HERE? WHERE THE FUCK AM I?" I screamed, panicking.
The last thing I remembered was telling Mikey I was going on a walk to clear my head.
"What do you mean? We slept together! You still love me!! I never stopped loving you!" she exclaimed. God, I hated her greasy, bleached blonde hair and her disgusting Essex accent. I glared at her,grabbed my phone and hoodie and stormed out. I didn't even know where I was.
How was I mean to get home? I was in a different country. I turned my phone on and saw that I had a voicemail from Conor and 20 missed calls from Jamie. I had 10 missed calls from Mikey and tons from everyone. I listened to Conor's voicemail and my heart sank. Oh my god. I hoped that Jamie was okay. What was I going to say to everyone?
I checked my notes to see what the address of the villa we were staying in was. I called an uber and arrived home after 10 minutes. My heart was racing as I knocked on the door. I couldn't tell them the truth,what was I going to say?
Conor opened the door and his face dropped.
"I thought you were the pizza guy," he said glaring at me.
"Pizza at 10 in the morning!" I said,jokingly. Conor just glared at me, walked outside and shut the front door.
"What the fuck happened last night? I have never seen a panic attack as bad as Jamie had last night! She was crying and shaking and she couldn't breathe! She literally screaming out your name! BECAUSE YOU LEFT HER WHEN SHE NEEDED YOU MOST!" I had never seen him this angry.
" I....I don't know. I guess I was in shock, I didn't know how to handle the situation." I muttered.
"And you think we did? We were as scared as you were! Answer my question! Where were you last night?" he asked me. I took a deep breath.
"I slept on a park bench." I lied. I couldn't tell anyone the truth.
"What the hell Jack! You could have been killed!" he shouted." Just come inside and try and apologise to the person that you broke." He turned away and opened the door. I walked inside.
There she was. On the sofa. As gorgeous as always. Innocent. Hurt. She had purple bruises around her neck and stitches in her arm.
"Oh yeah, we had to take her to the hospital this morning." Conor whispered in my ear. Her face was a mixture of disappointment, anger and relief. She stared at me with her mouth open and then stormed upstairs as Zara glared at me and followed.
What had I done?

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated xx I was at my sisters house and she doesn't have internet so I couldn't upload xx to make up for it I wrote a few chapters whilst at her house and I will upload them quite close together so you have a few new chapters xxx I love you guys xxxx thanks for 1k reads xxxxxxxx