An Explanation

{Jamie}
I woke up in the morning feeling confused as to why I felt really concerned about Jack. Then it hit me and I remembered all that had happened last night. I decided to let Zara now so I sent her a message explaining what had happened last night. But I still needed to know what Jack and Chantelle were arguing about and why was I involved??
I wandered downstairs after brushing my hair and cleaning my teeth. Surprisingly I was the first one up. Normally I am the last one to wake up so I decided to make everyone some breakfast. I heard the front door click shut and in walked a fully dressed Jack Maynard.
"Holy shit!! You are awake!!" he exclaimed.
"Yeah I am,"I replied. "Where have you been?"
"We ran out of bread." he explained. I nodded and hugged him. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and I asked him what last night was about.....
{Jack}
What was I meant to tell her? She looks so concerned and I can't exactly tell her the truth. It isn't even like I told Chantelle that I broke up with her because of my feelings for Jamie, she just figured it out.
I sat JJ down on the sofa and told her that Chantelle thought she saw me with another girl at the club the other night. Which was obviously a lie but I couldn't tell her the truth. What if she didn't feel the same way?? It would ruin our friendship forever.
She looked so sad and sympathetic that it broke my heart.
"Awww, Maynard." She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close. I felt so happy and secure in that moment I never wanted it to end. She broke the hug but still had her arms around me and she was staring into my eyes. It felt like we were going or kiss and it felt so exciting. But right then my dick of a friend, Joe Sugg, came down the stairs and the moment was lost. Jamie pretended to be fixing my hair.
Then we started to make breakfast and everyone else came downstairs. We made everyone breakfast and we killed it. It smelt amazing.
As we sat down to eat I realised we didn't make Jamie any breakfast. Then I realised that because we had cooked up a Full English, she couldn't eat it because of the meat. She then poured herself a bowl of cereal and sat at the little island with everyone else.
"Is everyone free tonight?" Mikey asked.
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that!"Conor exclaimed. "We have been invited to a club tonight!"
Everyone nodded in agreement apart from Jamie. My heart dropped, I wanted her to come really badly.
"I have plans with Zara." she said sadly.
"She can come,"said Conor."Speaking of which I have to tell you guys something. Me and Zara are dating!"
JJ obviously already knew, but everyone else was really happy for him as he had a massive crush on Zara. We then all went to sit on the sofa to watch telly as we had a free day apart from filming and editing videos.
"Jack, do you want to film with me?" JJ asked me.
"Sure! What should we film?" I asked.
" I will figure something out," she said as she winked at me. My heart stopped and I felt so happy to know this amazing girl.