Oh No

A COUPLE WEEKS LATER
{Jamie}
Shit. Ugh. Omg. Shit.
I was shaking as I stared down at the positive pregnancy test in my hand. I had been feeling really ill and sick the past few weeks but I thought it was just food poisoning.
I grabbed my phone and tried to focus on my breathing. Luckily,Jack was out with the boys. I rang Zara.
I explained what happened and she started to come home immediately. She was shopping but wanted to come home and calm me down.
I was starting to have a panic attack and I couldn't breathe. I heard Zara walk in the room and I felt her hands on my shoulders.
Slowly I started to calm down and I looked at Zara sitting next to me.
"What should I do?"I asked her tearfully.
"Hun,it's fine. Jack will totally understand."
Suddenly Jack walked in and my heart started to race again. Slowly I started to cry and shake. I couldn't breathe.
{Jack}
I walked in the front door and I saw Jamie and Zara sitting on the sofa. Jamie was shaking and crying. I ran over to her and held her in my arms. I hated seeing her like this,it broke my heart to see the girl I loved so upset and scared.
"Babe, what's wrong? Princess,it's okay." She climbed onto my lap and cuddled into my shoulder. The boys were stood around looking uncomfortable.
"Can someone get her a glass of water please," I asked them. I wrapped my arms around her as she tightened her legs around me. I rocked her back and forth to calm her down. I felt her breathing slow and she started to stop crying. I picked up the glass of water and handed it to her.
"What's wrong,baby?" She looked at me tearfully as she drank the water.
"Why don't you two go upstairs and talk?" Zara said.
I frowned at Zara and she nodded at me as I started to carry Jamie upstairs.
I sat her down on my bed and wrapped her in one of my jumpers because I know it makes her feel calm and cosy.
"I'm so sorry, but I... I,uh,I'm pregnant."
My heart lifted. I thought that she was in danger or hurt.
"Princess,that's fine! We can handle this,babe." I pulled her close and breathed a sigh of relief . Jamie was okay and I was going to be a dad!
I felt so happy! I was going to have a baby!!
{Jamie}
I was so lucky to have someone so supportive. I love him so much. I pulled him close to me and I felt so relieved. We were going to be parents!! I was so excited.
I put Jack's jumper on and followed him downstairs. Everyone looked up as we walked downstairs and they all looked really concerned until we fully explained what happened.
"How far along are you?" Conor asked.
"About 4 weeks," I replied.
We started to get excited about it and ended up talking about it for ages.
Soon everyone went home and I fell asleep ,feeling really happy,in Jack's arms.

A/N
I hope you guys are enjoying my fanfiction!! I hope it isn't too much and that you are enjoying. Thankyou for over 300 reads! I love you guys. Comment suggestions, ideas or feedback and I will try and improve my story.