The Aftermath

{Jamie}
As soon as we got home from the club I went to my room to get ready for bed. I wasn't drunk enough to feel like I still needed to party. Besides it was 4:00 in the morning!!
I felt hands on my waist pulling me to the stairs. Jack.
"I don't want to fucking speak to you Jack!!" I shout. He frowns and looks genuinely confused.
"What do you mean??" He instantly seemed sober. I took him upstairs to my room. I then started to unleash on him.
"You don't fucking do that Jack!! You made feel like you loved me too and that we could actually be something!! And then you go and pretty much hook up with another girl in front of my FUCKING FACE!! I'm madly in love with Jack Maynard!!" He pulled me towards him and started to kiss me, one hand on my neck and the other in the small of my back. It felt so good to finally be kissing Jack Maynard. But I was so confused about that girl in the club.
Almost as if he was reading my mind, he broke the kiss and started to explain.
"I had nothing to do with that girl,she just came up to me and because it was so dark I thought it was you!! But then halfway through the kiss I realised it wasn't you!! By that time you had left and then I couldn't talk to you until now! I'm so sorry,baby. I love you so much!" Those last words sent a chill up my spine. I grabbed him and pulled him into a massive fucking hug. I have never felt so happy to hear someone say that they loved me. I felt like I was the luckiest girl in the world. So many girls (and boys) would love to be in my position right now.
"So,I guess we are a couple now," I said. It felt so good to say that. I went downstairs to tell Zara what had happened and to grab a couple snacks for me and Jack because I was starving. I went back to my room to find Jack topless,led on my bed scrolling through social media. I jumped on to my bed next to him and started checking social media. I then watched YouTube, eating snacks. At around 6:00 (in the morning!!) I decided it was time to go to sleep because I was absolutely exhausted. I changed into the same crop top and shorts that I wear pretty much every night as pajamas and I climbed under the covers. Jack always sleeps in his tracksuit bottoms so he didn't have to get changed. He flopped down next to me and I felt so happy. This night was definitely one of the best in my entire life. I stared at the beautiful boy laying next to me and I felt a rush of pure joy. I kissed him goodnight and then rested my head on his chest.
"I love you JJ," he said.
"I love you more,"I replied.
"Not possible."