Chapter 1 Forest Of Thorns (editing)

Your pov

I was freaking out when everyone fell to the ground. I thought they where dead tell I checked one of my maids pulse to find her breathing.
  I walked around the castle seeing my parents and castle workers sleeping. Aurora, I thought running to look for her. I ran to her room to still see her asleep since yesterday when she pricked her finger.
  I need to find this fairy that cursed her so everyone will wake up. I ran outside and headed to my horse (h/n) and saddled her up.
I got on (h/n) and started to head to the forest of thorns. I found a opening in the thorns and led (h/n) making sure not to let her get cut.
I ended up cutting my arm when we reached the end of the thorn forest and jumped of my horse and ripped part of my (f/c) dress and tied it around my cut and led (h/n) down the dirt path that was surrounded by trees.
  There was a huge dark and creepy castle that I could see through the trees. (H/n) didn't want to walk any closer to it but I couldn't leave here out here alone so it toke some time but I got her to follow.
  As soon as we stepped in front of the castle doors I saw a raven flying high in the sky and my eyes followed it and watched it land on s mans shoulder who was dressed in all black with horns coming from his head. I couldn't move.