Chapter 5 Falling For You

Y/N pov

"I think I had a memory.." I muttered "And if it's true it might explain why I wasn't affected by the curse."
Maleficent just nodded as he thought, that man had done something to me but I can't remember what.
"Is there a spell?" I asked, he looked at me with confusion "To unlock forgotten memories? In my dream I remember one of the fairies erasing them so I couldn't remember that night or how ever long no it was."
  Maleficent nodded before telling me to follow him. The two of us went down a long hallway to a room covered in books.
  "I believe it's on one of the higher shelves." He said "Its a thick book with a black brim with gold on the top and bottom."
  I nodded and climbed the ladder to reach the high shelves. It took a while but I spotted it. I reached up grabbing it. I lost my footing as the book was heavier than I thought. I slipped off the ladder and hugged the book ready to hit the ground. Arms wrapped around me and I opened my eyes seeing Maleficent holding me in his arms.
  "I'm okay now.." I blushed "You can put me down."
  He smirked at my flustered state but did as I said. I turned my head away from him as I held the book in front of me.
  "Here." I said "I found it."
  "Thank you Y/N." he smiled taking it from me "And you should be more carful on ladders next time or I might see something."
  It took me a moment to understand what he meant, till I remembered I was in a nightgown. My cheeks turned scarlet as Maleficent just chuckled, before grabbing my arm and pulling me to one of the tables to read the book and find the spell.