Chapter 15 Did You Ever Love Anyone

( Queen Stephanie)
Y/N's pov

"No!" I cried "Please no!"
I was crying as my mother forced me to attack. I watched a hole of light go through the fairies hearts and then my fathers.
"I'm sorry dad!" I cried "Did you ever love him, Maleficent, or anyone?"
  "My dear." My mother said cupping my chin "I thought I taught you. Love doesn't exist."
  I looked her in the eye before spitting in her face. The next thing in knew I was on the floor holding my bruised cheek. Before she walked out of the room she made me cast a spell on myself so that I couldn't leave the castle.
  I curled up in a ball hugging my legs tightly. Please help me Maleficent please. An idea popped into my head and I ran up to my room grabbing a parchment paper ink, and some thread.

  Dear Maleficent, Aurora, and Philip
I'm trapped inside the castle. I don't know when she'll force me to leave. She commanded me to kill the fairies and my father. Please find someway to break her control. I can't live being her slave. I hope to see you three soon. Stay safe
   Love Y/N

I waited til nightfall when I knew she would be asleep before walking into the room I had seen the wings in. I slowly walked in my body still in pain and approached the wings in their glass box. I cursed myself when I noticed it was locket. She probably has the key with her, I thought as I slowly headed up to her room.
  She was passed out asleep, wine next to her on her bedside table. I slowly walked over to her and noticed the key around her neck. I carefully untied the string around her neck and ran off with the key.
  I was able to get the wings out and attached the letter onto them. I ran over opening the window and watched as the wings flew out.
  Please save me..