Chapter 23 Sister Bonding

Y/N's pov

  "Are you okay?" My sister said "Godfather said you couldn't sleep. Is everything alright."
"Yeah." I said helping her pick some fruit to go with breakfast "Just a lot on my mind."
"Like Fairy Godfather?" She asked, I almost chocked on the berry I was eating "I've noticed how you two look at each other. Is something going on with you two?"
"No no.." I said swinging my hands in front of my face "Nothing at all or to be concerned with."
She looked at me for a moment but nodded her head. We walked back inside and started to prepare breakfast. Aurora had changed, she wasn't as naive as she used to be.
  After breakfast I headed to Maleficent's room to tell him I would be spending most of the day with Aurora and Philip would be with Rose all day. He nodded before his lips fell upon mine. I kissed him back happily as the door was pushed open. I pulled back to see Aurora picking up Rose who had pushed the door open that I must not of closed all the way. She looked at the position we were in. I felt my face grow red again as she slowly left the room.
  "Looks like she knows now." Maleficent smirked "Have fun explaining this to her."
  "Why do I have to do it." I said "She's your goddaughter."
  "She's your sister." He said mocking me "And you already informed me you would be with her most of the day. I wish you luck dear."
  He kissed my forehead before walking me out of his room so he could go to the library to research something. I sighed. That man I swear.
  "So um sister." I said tugging at my F/C dress as the two of us walked in the forest "You know how I said it was nothing..I might of stretched the truth a little."
  "Like I said before Y/N." She said "I've seen the way you look at each other. It's the way I look at Philip. I just don't know how to react. My sister with the man who has been with me since I was little protecting me. I trust Godfather with my life and I know he's the best person for you to be with. It's just a surprise to see how fast it has happened since you've come back home."
  "I should of told you the truth this morning." I sighed sitting by the river "I was just nervous of what you would think or how you would react."
  "I'm not as naive as I used to be." Aurora spoke "I've changed and I understand how you feel for him cause I feel the same way for my husband."
  "I've missed you." I said hugging her "You know that. It may have only been a little bit that we got to see each other when we first met. But I'm glad you're my sister."
  "I'm glad too." She smiled hugging me back "And I'm glad you make Maleficent happy and he dose the same to you."
  I was about to speak when I heard screams coming from outside the forest in the direction of our old home. I jumped up to my feet and looked at my sister.
  "Get the others!" I said "You stay with Rose and tell Maleficent and Philip I'm heading to the castle. People are in danger!"
  "Y/N!" She was trying to stop me but stopped when she saw my eyes "Be careful. I'll get the others!"
  I watched my sister run back to Maleficent's castle as I headed in the direction out of the forest towards my old home.