Chapter 13 You Did This To Me?

Y/N's pov

The four of us headed downstairs and I saw everyone awake. The guards pointed their weapons at us. I growled and remembered every time I got really angry my powers would show.
The guards ran to Maleficent with iron on the tips of their swords. I remember the fairies telling me that iron effected them, causing them pain. I wasn't gonna let them hurt him.
I held my hand out and saw it start to glow. All their weapons were torn from their hands and thrown to the wall. They looked at me in shock.
"Stay away from my friends." I growled "Or else!"
"You seem to forget." Maleficent said "I have magic too princess."
  I rolled my eyes as I smiled at him. The guards backed away from us and we ran to the room I had seen Maleficent's wings. I was about to push the door open when someone yelled.
"Imperium"
  I felt my body freeze and pain shot through me. It was like that liquid fire feeling. I tried to move but I only cried out in pain.
  "Y/N!" My sister yelled "What's wrong?"
  "Someone is controlling me." I cried out "Maleficent the master, they are close."
  "I guess that means you got your memories back." A female voice spoke, I knew that voice "Such a shame. I was kinda hoping you could use you as a mindless toy."
  "M-mom?" I said in shock "You did this to me?"
  "Stephanie!" Maleficent yelled as he stood by my side holding my frozen body "How could you do this to your own child!"
  "Power." She smirked "Just like I got when I cut your wings off. I want more. I want to control this world. And with the power she was given I can do that. Y/N attack!"
  Before I could say anything light formed in my hands and shot out at Maleficent. He was fast enough to move out of the way.
  "Maleficent!" I yelled with tears in my eyes "Get them out of here! Keep them safe! Please!"
  He looked at me with pain in his eyes but nodded. I watched him grab Aurora and Philip by their arms and run out towards the exit as another blast escaped my hands. Please be safe.

Imperium is control in Latin