Chapter 10 People Are Wrong

Y/N's pov

  After explaining what I had remembered to Maleficent, it had me thinking.
  "What if this master he spoke of." I said "Is someone under your spell. I mean they knew who I was and not many people knew I existed because my father wanted me protected. This master might be at the castle sleeping."
  "You said know one really knew you existed." Maleficent said looking at me "Dose that mean you never left that castle?"
  "Yeah." I said "I've been stuck in that castle for seventeen years. You cursed my sister to die on her eighteen birthday so a year later I was born and they were afraid you would do it again. So only a few people knew I existed."
(A/n I know Aurora was cursed at 16. But for story purposes she's 18 and you're a year younger.)
"So you believe this master is in the castle?" He asked, I nodded my head "The only way to know who did this is to wake them up."
"So breaking the spell." I said "But how?"
"Those fairies created the spell to be broken by true loves kiss." He sighed "Beasty was dancing with some prince a few weeks ago. Prince Philip I believe."
"Interesting." I said "I guess we should find him. Let's go."
"Hold up princess." Maleficent said grabbing my arm "You need rest. You have had along day with everything that's happened. I'm surprised at how calm you are in the situation."
"I'm actually freaking out." I said "But only on the inside. There're are more important things like finding the prince, waking up my sister, and getting your wings back. The thought of adding more on to the plate worries me."
"Still it's all connected somehow." He said "Go get some sleep. We'll head out tomorrow."
"People are wrong." I said as I headed to the door "You're not evil, you've just been hurt a lot. You're actually kind. Goodnight."